Krishjanis

• Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Sup, my name is Krishjanis, currently I'm playing Full ring NL 1/2c on Pokerstars. And I need to seriously improve my game, I'm a losing player, I have read articles n stuff, but that stuff just doesn't stick with me, so I need a bigger motivation and I hope this school will provide me with that. I'm currently studying so I hope I will have enough time left to play poker so I could put everything I got into these upcoming months!
  • 18 replies
    • Huckebein
      Huckebein
      Bronze
      Hi Krishjanis,

welcome to the Beginners Course, which will help you improve your game :)

Cheers
      Huckebein
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Homework #1

Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker? (Be as vague or specific as you want with this one, but try to think of all the reasons and elaborate on them.)

I like the game and I enjoy playing it, it makes me happy, but of course it puts out it's challenges like downswings, tilt etc. which you have to combat, but when you do it just feels great that you have accomplished something you have been working on. Of course if you are good at poker it will award you with money, which in the life that I'm living studying without work is probably the biggest motivator.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker? (What are the mistakes you know you are doing during your games? Are you playing while tired? Are you tilting easily? Want to see the showdown too much? Write as many as you think are affecting you.)

I think my first weakness that costs me the most is that I don't fold enough, I get attached to my strong pairs and go to showdown with them too much. My other weakness that costs me is tilt. I can play for a few days without tilting but then a little mistake or just being unlucky can put me on tilt for a day or two. Then another weakness is that I play a lot more than I learn and I have never reviewed my hand history, I just keep playing and playing and maybe once a week I will read an article from here. I don't play 100% focused I just keep checking email, twitter, facebook, watching TV shows or movies. I play the hand as it goes I think about what I while do when I'm there I'm not thinking a street after. I also pay more attention to my cards than my position, AQ, KJ just look so beautiful I have to call and then I'm out of position and have to make hard decisions and end up folding or just donking my money away with the worst hand. I also have no learning schedule or playing schedule so I just start to play and don't feel like it and just stop, and I have much better results when I have set a time for specific things when I will do them, and this school is just doing what I need putting out coaching times and setting deadlines for homework, so I will have motivation to start up and finish things.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight-aggressive? (Describe in your own words what playing tight aggressive is, and why does it work.)

Playing tight means carefully picking out your position and cards you are willing to play so that you wouldn't have to make hard decisions or pulling off big bluffs, you are just choosing places where you are almost guaranteed to win.
      Aggressive means being the player that will put opponent on hard decisions, making sure he has non profitable odds to call and making question himself if he really has the best hand. Putting these two things together is the best strategy because you can play without fear and making sure you will win most of the time by pushing your opponent off the hand or making sure you have the best hand on showdown.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Krishjanis,

Most of the other weakness you wrote can easily be fixed with you posting hands. We will start writing feedback to your play. And usually negative feedback will put you into thinking phase and trying to fix all those leaks. It's almost the same as you loose money, you will remember it more than winning part.

Easiest wait to fight against tilt is to set up stop-loss technique. Which means if you for example have lost more than 3BIs for a session then you just stop the session for some time. The BI amount is set up from your own wanting. Some may put it higher, some lower. And after the stop you can easily just spend some time with evaluating your play.

Easiest way to not get distracted, just try always remind yourself. I have to close the browser(or whatever you have as distraction)! I am trying to win money here and make something for living not watching something on youtube(etc). This might work for some. And train that on every session and at some spot you will get used to that. For yourself you might even have to find other way.

Good luck in the Course. Earned your first points.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Homework #2

Question 1: What do you think you could play differently than how it is in the BSS Starting Hands Chart, and why? (Are there any hands you would play differently? Do you have a problem or question about how a specific hand or hands are to be played?)

Before this school, I did play a lot of hands differently than the Starting hands chart. But now once I started this school, I have played only by the SHC and know I see why you should fold AQ and AJ and KJ is just a trouble hand. I just don't get into difficult situations and I can bet with confidence. Right now when I'm playing micros and trying to beat through them, I will only play by the BSS Starting Hands Chart, just so I know I always have the best hand, and don't have to bluff, and bluffing in micros is hard and most of the time you are just throwing your money away because people don't like to fold.

Question 2: Post a hand for evaluation where you have a question regarding your pre-flop play. ( Post your hand in the Handevaluation forums, and provide a link to your hand in your private thread in the Locker Room.)
      JJ pre-flop

Question 3: What is the equity of AKo against the top 5% range? 5% means: 88+, AJs+, KQs, AKo? ( You can either calculate this yourself or use an equity calculator such as the PokerStrategy.com Equilab)

46.32% (I could only select 5.28% range)

And a question. Because I'm studying in university, I might not be able to turn in the homework before the next lesson is released, so is that ok if I miss my homework by a week? I'm just taking this school really serious and it takes me a few hours to read all the articles and watch all the videos, before I start to make my homework. And sometimes those hours I could use for studying things for university and not pokerstrategy. :s_cry:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good job! Homework #2 Done!

That's really good to hear that you have changed a lot thanks to the Chart. But believe me that you gonna change it even more if you get more experienced. The chart is just some guide how you could play your hand and what are the easiest hands to play with. The more skilled you get the more you will start adjusting and even opening a lot more hands and isolating with hands like SCs/AXs and of course even broadways/PPS.

About the homeworks there is no time-limit anymore. You can post the homeworks whenever you have time. :) Rather take your time with university and try to finish first it and then go to poker. You will have your whole life time to play poker and don't just stick to one option, poker might be not always making you living. That's what I chose and I am finishing my master degree this year (hopefully). :)

Hopefully you enjoy the School so far. Some more points earned.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Homework #3

Question 1: You are holding K :spade: Q :spade: . What is your preflop equity against an opponent who has 3 :diamond: 3 :club: ? How does the equity change on the following flop: J :spade: 5 :diamond: 3 :spade: ?

Pre-flop:
      K :spade: Q :spade: equity: 50.78%
      3 :diamond: 3 :club: equity: 49.22%

On the flop J :spade: 5 :diamond: 3 :spade: :
      K :spade: Q :spade: equity: 26.46%
      3 :diamond: 3 :club: equity: 73.54%

I was really surprised that you only get 26% chance to win the hand, now I will know to fold my flush draw for sure, if I suspect I'm against a set and aren't getting proper odds to call. It just always feels like your flush draw is invincible :f_biggrin:

Question 2: What would you do in the following hand?

No-Limit hold'em $2 (9 handed)

Players and stacks:
      UTG: $2.00
      UTG+1: $2.08
      MP1: $1.92
      MP2: $1.00
      MP3: $3.06
      CO: (Hero) $2.08
      BU: $2.00
      SB: $2.00
      BB: $1.24

Preflop: Hero is CO with A :club: J :club: .
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BU calls $0.08, SB folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.25) 2 :club: 6 :diamond: 3 :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.25) 5 :club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.22, BU raises to $0.44, BB folds, Hero...?

So the pot is 0.91$ and we need to call 0.22$ so the odds we are getting is 4:1
      Just because he went out and reraised us, we can put him on a straight (called the pre-flop raise to setmine with 44 didn't get there but turned a straight or he did catch his set and is reraising us to get us off the hand so we don't draw out on him). So we are putting him on a straight or a set and 3-betting here is out of the question just because we are sure we are beat and wouldn't ever get him to fold. And because at the best case scenario that he does have a set of 2 or 5 (so we still got our :club: out, or if he has got a set 6 or 3 and the club is still in the deck) or he has a straight with 44 and that the one 4 is not a :club: we are at 9 outs and our odds are 4:1. So we are basically drawing to break even and that is at the best possible scenario, most of the time out odds won't be enough so even at the best case scenario I would fold. (In real life at the table I would never think this deep, maybe only at a live table were I would have the time. From these two questions I really have learned and understand that you have to fold flush draws, they are not that good, so many times I have called big reraises and bets just hoping to catch it.)

Question 3: Post a hand for evaluation where you have a question regarding your post-flop play.

NL2 KK against a loose player
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good job! Homework #3 Done!

About Question #3:
      There are few situations on turn:
      a) If we take just odds for the FD and we take into account that all our odds are clean. There which means:
      Total Pot = $0,91 ; We have to Call = $0,22 -> According to that it means we are getting ~4,16:1 odds. For flushdraw we would need 4:1. Which tells us that we are getting perfect odds.
      b) If we consider the opponent having sets here:
      Which means we have to discount outs, for example 6 and also 3. Which means we have 7 clean outs. Which means that we need 6:1 odds. That tells us that we need ~$0,41 on river to make it profitable. If we expect the opponent being loose enough and being able to pay us no-matter what then we can do the Call here properly.
      c) We might even have overcards as outs or even 4 as a out:
      Although this kind of situation ain't that likely. I'd rather discount that one and either pick a) or b). Most likely towards Call.

You are doing great progress! Some more points earned.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Homework #4

Question 1: Post a hand for evaluation where you have the initiative post-flop.
      NL2 Top pair against a draw

Question 2: Evaluate one of the hands submitted by other members.
      Top Pair Top Kicker, could I have got more?
      The homework said, "try to choose hands not yet evaluated by other users first.", I found this to be a bit hard actually because you Veriz had already evaluated all the hands in the up to NL10 evaluation forum. And after I found one, I posted my answer, found some mistakes so I went to edit the post and after the edit, you already had posted your answer. Keep up the good work! :s_thumbsup:

Question 3: You are on the flop with K :spade: Q :diamond: . The board cards are J :spade: , 9 :club: , 8 :heart: , and your opponent holds 7 :club: 7 :heart: . What is your equity in this spot?

K :spade: Q :diamond: 41.41%
      7 :club: 7 :heart: 58.59%

Also I decided to post my graph, because I must be doing something wrong. The biggest downswing, well there I played like an idiot and were I started going back up is where I took BSS SHC in my hands and played by that, I stuck to it and once I was comfortable, I started to mix things up, more advanced open-raising, blind stealing etc. And what seems to be the problem is that I'm taking these little swings all the time like 5-7 BI. I go up and again go down and up and down. So should I be worried or is it just variance? I know the hand sample isn't large, but I hope someone can draw some conclusion from this.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      in before Veriz

Homework #5

Question 1: Post a hand for evaluation where you have based your decisions on the stats of your opponents.
      NL2 Pocket pair

NL2 FR

Question 3: Consider the following situation:

$10 NL Hold'em (7 handed)

Stacks & Stats:
      UTG ($10)
      MP ($8)
      MP2 ($9)
      CO ($10)
      Hero($10)
      SB ($10) (17/13/2.6/24/1212) [VPIP/PFR/AF/WTS/Hands]
      BB ($10) (27/9/2.0/29/333) [VPIP/PFR/AF/WTS/Hands]

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6 :diamond: , 7 :diamond:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.40, BB calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.20) 3:diamond: , 3:heart: , T:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.20) J:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $1.00, BB calls $1.00, Hero...

What action would you take, and why?

I would just shove all in just because for me to raise, so they wouldn't try to catch their draws(the biggest one with 15outs), I would have to put 50% of my stack in there, any less and they can get implied odds, and if I'm raising 50% my stack you just have to push all in because on the river it is going in anyways unless 4 diamond comes, then I can get away from the hand, but I don't want to see the river.

Question 4: Consider the following situation:

$10 NL Hold'em (8 handed)

Stacks & Stats
      UTG ($8)
      MP ($10)
      MP2 ($9)
      MP3 ($6)
      Hero ($10)
      BU ($10) (25/21/3.8/26/1250) [VPIP/PFR/AF/WTS/Hands]
      SB ($10)
      BB ($10)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:heart: , J:spade:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BU 3-bets to $1.30, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.30

Flop: ($2.75) 6:heart: , 9:spade: , T:club: (2 players)
      Hero...

I would check, and if he C-bet I would reraise him, showing that we do have a hand. If I donked into him, he most of the time would reraise and then we really can't see where we stand, because he can reraise the flop with anything he wants, he did show agression pre-flop and he might think he can push us out. With reraising him on the flop, we can have a more clearer image of want he has, he either folds or continues with the hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good job! Homework #4 Done!

This weeks homework was a bit easier. But the idea of that is to help you go through last weeks stuff if you didn't go through everything. Or either way maybe even read some more articles, watch some videos and of course attend in the coaching. What will also help for your game is the evaluation part of other members hands and of course posting your own hands.

If you have interests you could try calculating the equity with a formula which you can use even on tables(either playing online or live poker):
      (Amount of outs x 4) – (Amount of outs – 8) = Your Equity

About Question #3:

Board: J:spade: 9:club: 8:heart:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    41.41%  41.41%   0.00% { KsQd }
      UTG+1  58.59%  58.59%   0.00% { 7h7c }

Also thanks for the great comments. I am trying to give my best in Hand Evaluation forums. :)

According the graph it seems that you still are kinda suffering in some kind of leaks which are costing you a lot of money. It could be that you are doing too loose cold calls and playing postflop way too loose, going to showdown with just pairs and maybe even at some spots overplaying 2pairs. You are trying to let others to bluff against you?

Hopefully this wasn't too easy homework for you. Some more points earned.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good Job! Homework #5 Done!

About Task #3
      It's a very close decision: does protection or pot control weigh heavier here? Do you want to protect against hands like 3x or A:dx and K:dx? Or do you want to control the pot size and try to induce a bluff on the river in case there is no T, no J and no additional ?

Raise/fold is out of question - with the given pot size and the good made hand you have, it can't even be considered.

In case you decide to go broke, you can't really be blamed either. It's not a sign of weakness that the rather tight small blind decides to bet into two people here, though. I would say a call is to be slightly favored, while the many outs against you are annoying. The big blind who calls rather loosely speaks in favor of a raise/broke again. Both options are finally considered equal, which shows - all things considered - how close and full of variance these spots really are.

About Task #4
      You've called pre-flop and then hit a good board. You basically have two choices now: either you assume that your opponent will go broke loosely or puts you on a bluff often and you thus check/raise - or you play check/call in the spirit of way ahead / way behind. The problem with the latter is that there are a lot of cards you don't want to see in the later course of the hand. All in all, it depends on your balancing as both lines make sense under certain circumstances.

A check/fold would be really pointless, of course. It's hard to say whether you should donk-bet here; donk/fold can be discarded as that would turn your hand into a pure bluff and your opponent would interpret this as weakness and start raising you out of flops with hands like AK/AQ/air. So, if you want to donk-bet, it has to be a donk/3-bet.

Good luck on tables and with the School. Some more points earned.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Homework #6

Question 1: Post a hand for evaluation where you have either b) slowplay
      NL2 Slowplay all the way?

NL2 AK vs nit

$25 NL Hold'em (10 handed)

Stacks & Stats
      UTG ($25)
      UTG+1 ($25) rock
      UTG+2 ($25)
      MP1 ($25)
      MP2 ($25) LAG
      MP3 ($25) maniac
      CO ($25)
      Hero BU ($25)
      SB ($25)
      BB ($25) calling station

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:heart: , J:heart:
      5 folds, MP3 raises $1.00, CO calls $1.00, Hero calls $1.00, 1 fold, BB calls $1.00

Flop: ($4.10) 3:heart: , J:club: , A:diamond: (4 players)
      BB checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($4.10) Q:club: (4 players)
      BB bets $2.05, 2 folds, Hero...?

So BB leads out and bets which is saying he has a good hand, just because he is a calling station so why wouldn't he just check unless he has a big hand, so 2 pair are possible and straight is also a possibility. Just because he is a calling station I would call, and see what he does on the river and hope river doesn't bring any more dangerous cards and hope that he doesn't bet, but if he does I would call it if it was cheap. I could raise the turn to 6$ but if he calls and checks the river I have invested as much as I would have called on the turn and a 1/2pot river bet. And there is a chance he does check the river so then I would see a cheap showdown by just calling the turn.
      But on the second thought the QJ doesn't look that good, and I have invested only 1$ and I would most likely invest 6$ more to see the showdown on which I could easily be behind, just because he is a calling station I will go with a fold. Pretty much only hands I have beat are J3, Q3 and QJ is only a split.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good Job! Homework #6 Done!

About Question #3:
      Two lines can quickly be discarded here: fold and raise/fold; your hand is simply too strong for those alternatives.

It's hard to assess whether you should put in a raise here. When a rather passive player decides to bet into three players while being out of position, it does look strong. It's more likely an indication of a made hand than that of a draw.

A raise naturally protects, but you run the risk of isolating yourself against very strong range. Which weaker hands could your opponent possibly continue playing here?

The deciding factor finally comes in the size of the pot. This tiny pot simply isn't worth putting yourself into a tough spot where you could potentially end up risking your entire stack. A raise would be overplayed here and pot control takes the precedent over protection.

Best of Luck on tables and with the Course. Some more points earned.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Homework #7

Question 1: Post a hand for evaluation where you have played on a 6-max table (short-handed).
      NL2 SH KK flop AI

Question 2: Evaluate one of the hands submitted by other members
      NL2 AJ vs AA

$10 NL Hold'em (6 handed)

Stacks & Stats:
      UTG ($10)
      MP ($10)
      CO ($10)
      BU($10)
      SB ($10)
      BB (Hero) ($10)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5 :heart: , 4 :heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.40, BU calls $0.40, SB calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.60) 3 :spade: , 2 :heart: , Q :heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.20, CO Raises All-in, BU calls All-in, SB folds, Hero...

We must be up against at least one flush draw, and the CO could have flopped a set so know we must dodge a full house, and in this scenario we are only like 17% from the equilab, so a pretty bad situation, so I would fold.

Question 4: Consider the following situation:

$10 NL Hold'em (6 handed)

Stacks & Stats:
      UTG ($10)
      MP ($10)
      CO (Hero) ($10)
      BU($10)
      SB ($10)
      BB ($10)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A :club: , K :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BU calls $0.40, SB calls $0.40, BB calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.60) A :spade: , 4 :club: , 4 :diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $1.20, Hero...

Reraise if he pushes back then fold, he could have AQ AJ, but he can have A4 or 45s 34s as well from the BB.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Homework #8

Question 1: Post a hand for evaluation.
      NL2 OESD
      NL2 TT preflop

$100 NL Hold'em (9 handed)

Stacks & Stats:
      UTG ($100)
      UTG+1 ($100)
      MP1 ($100)
      MP2 ($100)
      Hero ($100)
      CO ($100)
      BU ($100)
      SB ($100)
      BB ($100) (18/15/3.7/23/732)[VPIP/PFR/AF/WTS/Hands]

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8 :heart: , 9 :heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $4.00, 3 folds, BB calls $4.00

Flop: ($8.50) 3 :heart: , 6 :heart: , 8 :diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $5.50 BB calls $5.50

Turn: ($19.50) J :heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero...

Bet 1/2 pot to get value. No reason to check, if another heart comes I'm folding. If a heart doesn't come and he checks we won't get anything more out of him.

BONUS Question 4 (optional question): Consider the following situation:

$200 NL Hold'em (6 handed)

Stacks & Stats:
      MP2 (Hero) ($327.95)
      MP3 ($207.45)
      CO ($415.55) (TAG)
      BU ($373.60) (TAG)
      SB ($200.00)
      BB ($218.00)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 7 :heart: , 8 :heart:
      Hero raises to $7, 1 folds, CO raises to $23, BU calls $23, SB folds, BB folds, Hero calls $16

Flop: ($72) 7 :club: , 8 :spade: , 8 :diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks, BU bets $52, Hero calls, CO calls

Turn: ($228) K :diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks, BU checks

River: ($228) Q :heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $110, CO raises to $340.55 (All-in), BU folds, Hero?

What factors and concepts that you have learned so far would you use in evaluating this situation? What would your action be?

You really can't fold the river you are only losing to KK and QQ. This is hand you just can't fold, and basically with the river bet you made yourself committed. This hand really is straight forward nothing really to go deep into. At other hands I would use equilab, count the odds and outs, look at the player stats in the HUD, that sort of thing.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good Job! Homework #7 Done!

About Question #3:
      In this case, you decided to bet out yourself and two players behind you go all-in. You would have to invest $8.40 in order to participate in a $22 pot, which corresponds to an equity of 27.63%.

Board: Q 3 2
      Dead:

Equity Win DrawLoss Hand
      Player 1: 38.538% 38.538% 0.000% 61.462% 5h4h
      Player 2: 14.540% 14.540% 0.000% 85.460% QQ+
      Player 3: 46.921% 46.921% 0.000% 53.079% 22-33

You get the required odds even when you're exclusively up against very strong hands!

About Question #4:
      Top pair / top kicker has been and will always be a hand that's tough to play, especially in a multi-way pot. In this case, you've hit a nice flop, but you're up against 3 opponents on a dry board which doesn't allow for any dangerous draws.

A fold on this board is, of course, too weak. You can't really hit much better and there might be worse Ax hands willing to pay you off.

If you think that your opponent(s) is/are often willing to go broke on the flop with worse hands, raising might not be the worst of choices. But one thing is clear: if you raise, you have to go all-in on the flop! Raise/fold with your top pair is absolutely out of question.

Even though this might leave a bitter aftertaste in a 4-way pot, you should play this like a way ahead / way behind spot here - by playing it passive, you will extract the maximum from weaker hands and bluffs while avoiding big losses against stronger hands.

Good luck on tables and with the School. Some more points earned.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good Job! Homework #8 Done!

About Question #3:
      In this case, the right answer is quite obvious. Both AF and WTS speak in favor of a check behind for bluff induce. But your hand is too strong here, so you want to get it all-in on the turn. There are a lot of hands you still have to protect against, too. Playing for bluff induce or pot control would simply be too weak and dangerous.

About Question #4:
      About preflop play I'd say that it's still doable while we even are a bit deeper. I expect the hero to play solid postflop play. So Calling is definitely fine here with having 2 opponents in the hand and getting great implied odds. But for more beginners it's deifnitely a very close spot while they ain't gonna be able to laydown weak hands.

As we have the information that CO is a TAG player. Therefore, we expect him to have a strong 3bet range. Unless we have some other information like he has a wide 3bet range. But while we don’t have that, we basically consider his range to be something QQ+, AK or sometimes even tighter.

So now you have to ask yourself what kind of hands would play like this on river? KK may slowplay like this. QQ definitely is as well in his range. AK/AA he wouldn’t play this way since he know himself as well that he isn’t going to get Called by worse hands. So basically it’s up to the nuts most often. You only beat bluff there and I don’t expect the opponent to bluff in this case unless we know the table dynamics better.

Best of luck in exam! Some more points earned.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good Job! Your exam is done and evaluated!

I would now advice to take a look at the No Limit Advanced Learning path. Which is located here: No Limit Advanced Learning Path. Although it's without any homework but it's still a path which will help you get the understanding of more advanced stuff. Although it may require higher ranks. Some may require even Gold status.

You are still welcome to use this thread for your progress and if you face any questions about your play/stats or anything you want to ask. Also don't hesitate to continue posting hands which I will be most likely evaluating.

About your exam:
      You did well there, although it seemed like you took it way too easy. By that I mean you didn't think much of the situation and didn't think much overall the opponent or the hand. But rather just played your hand. It could be also the same that you play straight forward on your tables. Of course on lower limits it's gonna be easy to make money but it's gonna be harder on higher limits where you have to adjust to your opponents.

Although overall it seems that you already getting the idea how to calculate equity, how to use implied odds and you ain't overrating your hand. As most of the exam posters had difficulties with the math part so I wouldn't really be worried about that. We gonna try to fix it with further analyzes.

In future we gonna concentrate more on your hands and try to fix some leaks which. Hopefully you gonna continue posting in the thread. We could take a look at stats and many different kind of things. Maybe even some mindset problem. :)

Do you have any questions about the exam?

Good Luck on the Tables and with the next learning Path. If you have any questions don't hesitate to hop in your Locker Room thread and ask or post your progress.