This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where to find and register for the sunday basic freeroll?

• mega5000
      mega5000
      Bronze
      i 've tried to find it and so have many other people but to what avail...non. seems to me there is a communication break down as to the whereabouts of the basic freeroll registration page. (see comments associated with basic/silver freerolls).

titan seems to think that Pokerstrategy members are not who they say they are plus the info provided on the specified page is (to say the least) a wee bit useless.

Q, is there a link/page to register for the basic freeroll as it is not on the HOME-Page?

please clarify for me

Thankyou
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi mega5000,

The signup for the Freerolls as stated in the Newspost was between Friday 18:00 and Saturday 18:00. That is why the Box was no longer visible today.

I know this caused some inconvience for many users, which is why we are working on a more optimal system for the future.

Best Regards,
      SoyCD