• qnb07
      Hey im qnb07
      been playing poker for far too long it seems. I´m a winner at SNGs and was doing alright on FT before they got locked up.
      Moved to P*s and been playing around with all different types of games. Again doing alright at SNGs but losing it all at cash.
      Currently a massive loser at nl10 and also not so great at nl5 so im back down to nl2.
      My game sucks so I´m hoping to start from scratch if that´s even possible.

Main problems:
      - not recognizing when i´m not playing my A-game and stopping before i have 10+ BI losing sessions
      - folding QQ,JJ,AK pre vs all the nits at NL10
      - folding postflop when i get raised or check-raised (since they always have nuts)
  • 3 replies
    • MarcPS
      Hey qnb07,

I'm sure this course will be able to take a really good look at your leaks and fix them. You'll have to work hard for sure, but all the information from our experts will help you do it!

• veriz
      Hello qnb07,

Most like not playing your A-game is because getting tity, but have you tried to fight against tilt with setting up stop-loss technique. Which means if you for example have lost more than 3BIs for a session then you just stop the session for some time. The BI amount is set up from your own wanting. Some may put it higher, some lower. And after the stop you can easily just spend some time with evaluating your play.

With QQ/JJ/AK the case is that practically you have to get more experience. With time you will change your play. Also if you are for example posting the hands in Hand Evaluation forums then often you will get a feedback. If it will be a negative one then your "ego" (or name however you want:D ) will start against it and next time you will try to avoid that. This worked for me. :)

Best regards.
    • bbosstjan
      hey qnb07.

I'm sure every pokerplayer at some point in time found himself questioning his knowledge of the game. Once in a While everybody goes through a dowswing.

Perhaps your downswing is probably a combination of both: lack of knowledge and a case of downswing. Well guess what? You're in the right place to fix that.

Here you'll be able to clearly see in which areas you are lacking the knowlegde and if you work hard by the end of this course your winning/loosing line will start to go up for sure.

Anyway GL at the tables and in the course.