BatMachh

• 4 replies
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey BatMachh,

Welcome to the course!

As we know, poker players think about the long term, not the short term, so as long as you made the right decisions today, it doesn't matter what the outcome was.

I'm sure you'll be able to improve your game and have more and more +$7 days in the future as you start crushing the limits!

Good luck!

Marc
    • BatMachh
      BatMachh
      Bronze
      Lesson 1 homework:

1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

I think that biggest motivation is to earn money, like most of us.
      So next motivation is to learn to be a better player, and learn poker at all.

2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

After today's session i found many mistakes. Like tilting, and raisin second biggest pairs on flop in hope that no one have the biggest one. Sometimes it works, but mostly not. Don't know why i'm doing that, maybe because i have lost 10$ in todays session and wanted to get it back. Actually i don't easily tilt, but noticed that i started to tilt after i lost with AA and AK (all-in) in my hands in same time.

Seems i'll better read over some articles again and watch some videos before take next sessions.

3: What does it mean to play tight-aggressive?

That means to play hand that it's worth it and in general raising and beting.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BatMachh,

Easiest wait to fight against tilt is to set up stop-loss technique. Which means if you for example have lost more than 3BIs for a session then you just stop the session for some time. The BI amount is set up from your own wanting. Some may put it higher, some lower. And after the stop you can easily just spend some time with evaluating your play.

Most of the other weakness you wrote can easily be fixed with you posting hands. We will start writing feedback to your play. And usually negative feedback will put you into thinking phase and trying to fix all those leaks. It's almost the same as you loose money, you will remember it more than winning part.

Good luck in the Course. Earned your first points.
    • BatMachh
      BatMachh
      Bronze
      Thank you!