This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

RunnerRunnerFlush

• RunnerRunnerFlush
      RunnerRunnerFlush
      Bronze
      Hello, I am Radu from Romania and I love playing poker.

This is the second school that I am attending. The first one was great, from a looser - break even player it turned me into a break even - winning player. I have only a small sample of 10k hands at NL2 to prove that but it is a start. With these occasion I would like to thank once again pokerstrategy, the coaches and my fellow class mates for 8 great weeks of learning poker. I've seen just a bit of what means to be a winning poker player and it is a great feeling. I hope this new school will give me the chance to feel it more often. But enough of that.

The new school has for me one great thing already: 2 coaching sessions per week witch are going to be held on Monday and Thursday. Why this is great? I find it very useful to see the theory put into practice and is also great that I can attend the coaching live now. (in the past school were held on Tuesday evening - the time for basketball with my friends)

I wish all the party's involved in this new project good luck and hope to see at the end more than 50 graduates!
  • 2 replies