andreimgs

• andreimgs
      andreimgs
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I'm from Romania and I want to try this course. Not really a new player, but I love challenges

Why?

Because I love to talk about the game and some refreshing it always helps

See you !
  • 4 replies
    • andreimgs
      andreimgs
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

I love games and I also like money, so for me poker is something that I enjoy.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

Not value betting enough and ofcourse... tilt :)

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight-aggressive?

A good selection of starting hands and aggresion preflop and postflop. Paying attention to postions at the table
      Is a good style especially at uNL because players tend to play here to many hands, calling to much.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello andreimgs,

Welcome to the course!

Easiest wait to fight against tilt is to set up stop-loss technique. Which means if you for example have lost more than 3BIs for a session then you just stop the session for some time. The BI amount is set up from your own wanting. Some may put it higher, some lower. And after the stop you can easily just spend some time with evaluating your play.

Good luck in the Course. Earned your first points.
    • andreimgs
      andreimgs
      Bronze
      Thank you, already use this 3 BI rule, it helps. Also I've read The Poker Mindset a very good book !
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by andreimgs
      Thank you, already use this 3 BI rule, it helps. Also I've read The Poker Mindset a very good book !
      Haven't read it but I have plans for it. I just have heard so many good words about it. As I see you did like it as well.