Shane0878

• 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi shane0878,

Welcome to our Beginners Course!

I'm also looking forward to see you on the forum and wish you best of luck with your studies/improving your game.

Ingrid
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      To eventually make enough money to earn a living.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      I find it difficult to study more about the game. I enjoy learning about it but can get bored too quickly.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight-aggressive?
      To not play too many hands and when you do enter a hand play it bet at your opponent and not give him free cards.
      It works because you don't enter hands with marginal cards and end up getting into trouble.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello shane0878,

If you want to become good in poker you as well have to invest enough of time into it. And not only play but as well you have to learn/read/watch videos and of course analyze/post your own game. Which is the most important aspect in poker and wont help you move forward if you don't invest enough time into it. You made your 1st baby-steps and joined with the course. Well done!

You have to find a motivation in learning somehow, for some might work dividing the material, for some might work something else. There can be everything, you just have to find for yourself what works for you the best. Try at first dividing the articles or whatever you are studying.

Welcome to the Course and Best of luck! First points earned.