Party Poker Problem with mail or avoid

• tbadanjak
      tbadanjak
      Bronze
      Hy, im new here, i made account throug thist pokerstrategy site and won 50$ with poker quiz. The problem is that they dont want to verificate my account, i send to Party poker my ID on wendsdey, send them 2 mail and still nothing, where is the problem !? pokerstrategy call me within 2 hours to verificate, but party poker nothing yet, dont understand, have about 400 vip points on poker and i wanna cashout some mony, does anyone have same problem !?
  • 8 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hi tbadanjak,

From experience, party poker can be a little slow on emails.

Where abouts are you from? Check out this page, and choose your country from the drop down menu. It may have the toll free number; If you ring up and try that way, it may be a lot, lot quicker.

Give this a try, but if it isn't possible, give me a reply in here.

Also, please remember party poker and PokerStrategy don't have the same phone team, and aren't connected apart from the fact they are an affiliate room (this is in reply to you saying PokerStrategy rang you in 2 hours, but nothing from Party.)

Best regards,

Jim
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tbadanjak
      Hy, im new here, i made account throug thist pokerstrategy site and won 50$ with poker quiz. The problem is that they dont want to verificate my account, i send to Party poker my ID on wendsdey, send them 2 mail and still nothing, where is the problem !? pokerstrategy call me within 2 hours to verificate, but party poker nothing yet, dont understand, have about 400 vip points on poker and i wanna cashout some mony, does anyone have same problem !?
      just send them a photocopy of your ID e.g driver licensed, company ID, college ID, anything that have picture of you and the address you give to them are the same to your ID..

in my experience, they emailed me that asking to send them any document that can verify my identity. so i sent to them my SSS and expired driver's licensed then after about 36 - 48 hours they emailed me again saying that my account is now verified and i lift the cashout limit.
    • tbadanjak
      tbadanjak
      Bronze
      im from Croatia, there is no my country on the list...

its not problem to wait, problem is that they are not replaying and avoiding me, it s not ok, they colud send me a mail to wait, on their site i read that they replay to mail within 24 h and there is 5 days now...
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      im from Croatia, there is no my country on the list...

its not problem to wait, problem is that they are not replaying and avoiding me, it s not ok, they colud send me a mail to wait, on their site i read that they replay to mail within 24 h and there is 5 days now...
      If your country is not listed you can call us at 00-350-20050509. (International Charges Apply). via partypoker site
    • tbadanjak
      tbadanjak
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raPOKERhaeven
      just send them a photocopy of your ID e.g driver licensed, company ID, college ID, anything that have picture of you and the address you give to them are the same to your ID..

in my experience, they emailed me that asking to send them any document that can verify my identity. so i sent to them my SSS and expired driver's licensed then after about 36 - 48 hours they emailed me again saying that my account is now verified and i lift the cashout limit.

i send them my ID 5 day ago and they are stil checking my ID, that is the problem, why that take so long...
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      i send them my ID 5 day ago and they are stil checking my ID, that is the problem, why that take so long...
      That's what I mean.

I sent my ID the day they asked for it, no reply for 5 days or so, so I rang up and they checked the emails I had sent and lifted it straight away. Which is why I advise you to ring; they won't unfortunately reply to say they've got the email and that you have to wait - they'll get back to you when they can.

As raPOKERhaeven has said, you can also ring that number, which imo is the best option.

Best regards,

Jim
    • tbadanjak
      tbadanjak
      Bronze
      thnx for help, they solved verifing today! BR
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Great to hear!

If you do encounter any problems, just shout :)

Jim