Hello!

• Joakjoak
      Joakjoak
      Bronze
      Hi!
      My name is Joakim and im ready to rock the poker tables:) after completing the test. this is a very good site where beginners may get a good chance to try poker for real money at the same time taking this quiz to get better. very good! thank you.
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to PokerStrategy.com

Great to welcome new members of course. I love the name Joakim had a friend called that but im pretty sure he spelt it Joachim hmm not sure.

You are welcome btw! Which poker room are you looking at getting the staring capital at?

What game types are you looking at playing? And do you have much past experience with poker? Let me know and i can show you all the stuff to help you most here.

Where are you from btw?

All the best,

Carl
    • Joakjoak
      Joakjoak
      Bronze
      hehe thank you! Joachim is a normal way to spell it to.

I have registered at Partypoker and completed all the tasks.

I have played a little live poker with friends and read a few articles and seen a few films so im pretty sure im good enough for the lower limits looking to start with Shorthanded sit and goes and then move to cash game when i earned some more. And maybe some tournament play ;)

Im from Norway btw.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Ok wow so a lot of variety then in your poker :)

My first piece of advice would be to brush up on the basics i remember when i first started online poker i thought yeah ive played a bit seen a few things on TV etc then went to the tables and got pwned so hard it was unbelievable. the starting hands charts should be your bible until you are comfertable with putting hand ranges on people.

SnG strategy articles - here are our sng strategy articles for you if thats what you are gonna play first.

there is plenty more to discover when you are above basic status il show you around more then,

In the meantime keep posting get familiar with our members (see you already started :s_thumbsup: ) read some blogs make yourself at home mate

Carl
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze