Id check fail

• Joakjoak
      Joakjoak
      Bronze
      I took a quiz sent in picture with my id and it failed?? shit site cant belive i used time on this.

then i get a mail that they say i may be a fraud and asks me to understand? to rude.
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey, me again :)

Sorry to hear this, we have literally millions of members here at PokerStrategy.com. The $50 starting capital is obviously a great offer and as you can imagine is very attractive to potential fraudsters.

We need strict security measures in place to protect ourselves against such people and actions, we cant reveal why a person may have failed cos this leaves us vunerable to more fraud.

Sometimes innocent people might get caught up in these security checks and fail, i myself failed the security check back when i signed up. But i stuck with the site cos i realised there was so much more to offer than just a $50.

We have a great community of members, awesome training materials but together by professional players, proven winners over huge samples and all the information is too good to miss really.

Instead of the free $50 you could maybe deposit a little of your own funds we have great first deposit bonuses at all our partner rooms

If this is not an option you could maybe try starting a bankroll from playing freerolls?

Thanks for your understanding in this matter hope you stick around,
      Carl
    • Joakjoak
      Joakjoak
      Bronze
      I can see someone get declined thats one thing but when they ask me to show proof and i do and then they decline me without giving me a reason and send a email that unfortunetly i might be fraud.. so my face is a fraud?? id like to know why.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Even i have no idea what the checks are for the security checks so i don't know what you failed on sorry. I know you wont be told the exact details of why you were declined for the reasons i stated above.

I remember being a bit pissed off at the time when i was denied but trust me if you suck it up as a bad beat and continue to use PokerStrategy.com to its fullest you won't regret sticking around,

Trust you understand and just shout if you think i can assist you any more,

Carl