NL10 SH stat evolution

• TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      ok no1 wants to respond in basic thread so here it goes :D

okay here are my stats. i would appreciate a lot if some1 good at CG could evaluate my stats and tell me what to do.

graph:

overall stats:

position:

preflop:

thank you a lot :)
  • 2 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well overall your preflop stats are fine, but you seem to have no idea about position play. Your stats should be something like 12-15 from UTG-MP, 20-25 CO and 25-35BU and then around 20-25 on the SB.

You open your SB wider then your BU which is a big mistake since its way harder to play from SB where your OOP then playing from the BU.
      And in general your steals will have less succes from the SB since BB will call you a lot wider then if you open from the BU since he has position now.
      In general you do have a pretty good blind defence overall according to your low loses but that could be variance since sample size is really small.

Postflop you should be c-betting around 60-70% so thats fine, but your fold to CB is way to high at 66%. This is pretty much fit or fold and is also reflected from your preflop loses in the last table where it says raiser and raiser+caller(s) since your folding way to many flops your bleeding money there. You should adapt by either cold calling less or start doing some moves on the flop. Either floating or c/r when ever you have some sort of equity with weak combo draw like overcards + a gutter or overs + a back door FD.

Imo your main leak is the lack of position play. Like i sad your winrates are pretty good from the blinds, but your not winning enoug from other positions. Your winrates from CO/BU are especially low because your playing to tight and not stealing enough. You also kinda lose from UTG and MP but the sample size there is very low.
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      yeh every1 says the same :P
      so im now trying to improve my game and atm it's worked out pretty good :)