Using ICM Trainer to analyse session

• VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      On full tilt (RIP) I was a losing cash game player, but a winning SnG player.

After the demise of FT, I had to switch to Party, as it is my only other tracked site. Thanks to the BSS school, I am a winning cash game player, but I have done rather poorly with SnGs (v small sample)

I've re-read all the SnG material, and I'm working my way through the Gold articles while I still can.

Today I found myself in 2nd place with 5 left and all but the chip leader had <= 10 BB left, so I went on the attack, and it was strange, I shoved they folded and by the time anyone played back, they didn't have enough chips that the few losses mattered.

What I would like to do now, is import the whole hand history file into the ICM Trainer to see which of my many pushes were -EV, and which (if any) of my folds were really +EV.

Is that possible?

There are "Load Hand" and "Save Hand" buttons, but they appear to not apply to the calculation tab.
      I've tried using the ICM Button on the HEM replayer, but I don't really understand the data displayed.
  • 2 replies