BB: $1.75
      UTG: $8.68
      UTG+1: $10.00
      MP: $11.39
      Hero (CO): $19.45
      BTN: $2.69

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10, UTG+1 posts DB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.25) Hero has T:diamond: A:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 checks, MP calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, fold, fold, BB checks

Flop: ($0.55, 5 players) K:spade: 5:spade: 7:spade:
      BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.35, 3 players) 3:heart:
      UTG+1 checks, MP bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, UTG+1 raises to $1.20, fold, Hero calls $0.60

River: ($5.35, 2 players) 8:club:
      UTG+1 bets $2.26, fold

I don't know if I played this hand correct preflop. I wanted to isolate limpers but there was 3 limpers so I decided to just call it. What do u think about it. Can I call ATo from LP or better to fold it? I think that I didn't notice that there was 2 limpers and one dead blind poster and I think that I should have isolated 2limpers+1dead blind poster. As I said I thought that there was 3 limpers. What to do vs more limpers than two with hand ATo?
      on the flop I decided to call because it's looks like that he hit set and he would pay my if I hit my flush. So far I didn't know about this player at all. My plan was that if I didn't hit flush on the turn I would fold but action on the turn was very strange and I think that I had to call it first raise and second raise because of odds.
      so I'm the most interested in action with ATo preflop. On the flop I think that I will still call bets like this. Turn is out of question because of given correct odds.
      because of hand like this and bad players... I lost my whole earned 10$
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: The problem with ATo is that you can't really hit much with the hand. Also would rather play it in HU pot than in multiway. Therefore while even having the position I might go for a isolation rather than a Call.

As played
      Postflop: Wouldn't pay much more here for the reason that even if you hit your flush you most likely wont get paid because it will be 4card flush. But for those given odds on turn should be fine.

Best regards.