Recommend an autohot key?

• YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      hi guys!

what auto hot key software would you recommend for multi-tabling?

something that could move the table as well, then move it back to stack. is there one like it?

i'm currently using this, http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/. but it's not an autohot key. but it has helped me a lot with multi-tabling.

your recommendations please?

please also post the link where i can download them, thanks! :)
  • 12 replies
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      nevermind, i found an autohotkey that is very neat, helps me in multi-tabling, and is also almost the same with stackandtile, hehe

you guys might want to try it. :)

http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerstars-ahk-scripts.php
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      nevermind, i found an autohotkey that is very neat, helps me in multi-tabling, and is also almost the same with stackandtile, hehe

you guys might want to try it. :)

http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerstars-ahk-scripts.php
      Marvellous!
      I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
      I have been using AutoHotKey for a while, and struggling to create my own scripts. I have simple stuff working, but this will make a huge difference.

Thanks,
      Vorpal
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Marvellous!
      I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
      I have been using AutoHotKey for a while, and struggling to create my own scripts. I have simple stuff working, but this will make a huge difference.

Thanks,
      Vorpal
      yeah,it's very neat! ^^

i don't know how to edit hotkeys. you might know how to change the hotkey for moving the table, like pressing letter "M" instead of "space bar". if you know how, please tell me. :)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      i don't know how to edit hotkeys. you might know how to change the hotkey for moving the table, like pressing letter "M" instead of "space bar". if you know how, please tell me. :)
      when you downloaded AutoHotKey, it came with a help file that has all the information in it about programming .ahk scripts.
      Once I've finished downloading all the scripts at the site I will examine the files in detail to see what they do.
      I hope to be able to make one for PartyPoker as well.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      when you downloaded AutoHotKey, it came with a help file that has all the information in it about programming .ahk scripts.
      Once I've finished downloading all the scripts at the site I will examine the files in detail to see what they do.
      I hope to be able to make one for PartyPoker as well.
      if you're successful, share it here. hehe :)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      If you want to change the hotkey to move tables, proceed as follows.

Please forgive me if any of the instructions are too simple. It always scares me a bit when I tell people to go editing config files.

First, make sure the scripts are not running. Right-Click the green "H" AutoHotKey icons in your task tray, and choose "Exit"

Next -- and most important -- make a copy of all of the files that you currently have, and put them somewhere safe -- like a totally different folder from the originals. If things don't work after editing, you will be able to put the copies back where they came from, and all will work again.

Next, and assuming that you are using PokerStars, you will will need to edit the files:
      MoveTable_Config1_PS.ahk
      MoveTable_Config2_PS.ahk
      If and when Full Tilt returns, the editing instructions below will work for that site's files as well

Use a text editor like Notepad. If you use Wordpad, or a document editor, then the script might have formatting code added, which will cause them to fail. BTW, I really recommend getting UltraEdit if you are going to do any scripting, manual html editing or any such stuff. You can download a free trial at http://www.idmcomp.com.

To change the spacebar move key to the "m" key:
      find a line in the file that has only the word "space" followed by two colons -- like so:
      space::
      It is on line 34 of the original files I just downloaded.
      Remove the word "space" and replace it with a single lowercase m
      Save the files, and re-start the .ahk scripts.

This will NOT work if you have assigned the letter m as a hotkey function anywhere else. It is not a hotkey in any of these scripts, so there should be no problem.

I suggest that you test this by opening 4 already running SnGs and try moving them with the m key.

Good luck.
      Let me know if you have any problems.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      woohoo, thanks a lot! now i can use the spacebar when typing, hehehe :D
    • ukwagon
      ukwagon
      Bronze
      Thanks for the link ;)

PS what is the most tables you can play on stars?
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ukwagon
      Thanks for the link ;)

PS what is the most tables you can play on stars?
      24 tables of cash games

unlimited tables for SnGos and tournaments :)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Why don't you just use TableNinja for that? Script allows 3 spots to move tables, TN gives you 4 and it seems better in TN, cause you can move to whichever spot you want, while in that script it goes to slot 1, then slot 2....
    • ukwagon
      ukwagon
      Bronze
      But you have to pay for TN ;)
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      how do you setup the stack and tile on pokerstars with table ninja?