pokerstars is jokerstars

• champ44
      champ44
      Bronze
      i dont know what to do..pls advice.. i hv been playin on pokerstras from last 6 months with real money..before that i used to play freerolls only..i started with a transfer of $100 in my account.. n went on to $4000(won 1 $3.75 buy in tournament).i thought i hv cracked the game n forgot bankroll management to lose every thing on cash tables in 10 days. after 3 months i transfered $50 n same story from $1300 to nil. my tournament record is good my cashout ratio s 4 out of 10 but cant stop myself on cash tables..after that i hv deposited again 3 times arount $500.but same story contineus. mostly i m loosin when i m floopin sets.. just to see opponent floopin higher set or hittin set on turn..please advice me whwt to do.. i hv lost my faith in poker...dont feel like depositin again..is there any way that i cant see cash table options only..lol
  • 12 replies
    • Darkzzz
      Darkzzz
      Black
      bankrollmanagement and studying
      poker is not easy
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      And why is this thread named Pokerstars is Jokerstars?

If you can help yourself losing money on cg's for which you are under bankrolled (and probably under skilled) it will eventually happen with tourneys also.
      So if you don't want to do what our distinguished diamond member said - then just quit!

p.s you should use your 5th post for hand evaluation board or to ask Jared Tendler a question about your problem (or gamblers anonymus)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1387

+++Q&A with Jared Tendler!!+++
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Wow tbh from the lack of knowledge about poker I see in that post I wouldn't be surprised if the entire story is mostly made up. But who knows u may have luckboxed a few tournaments. Losing 4k on cash games if u were previously playing 3.75 tournaments means u jumped in stakes HUGE. I mean if u r playing 3 dollar tournaments thats like an equivalent of NL4. And to lose 4k on NL4 u would have to be retarded. So u must have played NL50+ which means u were just silly enough to think winning 1 micro tournament makes u good enough to win at that limit. Keep playing, learn BRM, learn about variance, learn about tilt control, then play and play and play and maybe some day u make some money from poker, and then keep it. Gl with that. Oh also saying what your CASH OU RATIO in tournaments (non existing term) is was very funny :)
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Join the BSS beginners course it will probably help your game and help to stop you from going broke, also study the articles on bankroll management it will help you to choose the correct limits to play at. Hope this will help you.

Cya :s_cool:
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Luckbox another tournament, set limits on cash games play to NL2. You can't lose that much.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      hey man I play poker 1 year and out of all sites poker stars loves me the most.
      It feels like am on non stop downswing listthere.
      No wonder I dont play there anymore
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      i think u should ask for a loan and play me HU...i think you win all youre moeyzzzzz back :P
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      ...If you can teach me to donk $50 upto 1.3k, il teach you how to stop right there.
    • champ44
      champ44
      Bronze
      hey guys A VERY BIG THANKS to all who replied to my post..i hv learnt a lot n now got it what s actual bankroll mgt... most f u think i hv made up my story but its not. now after readin ur replies i hv understood i made horrible mistakes..will try my best not to repeat the same..ty very much
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      hey what is ur pokerstars name? what limit? i wanna play with u :)
    • muppetking1
      muppetking1
      Bronze
      big guy i won a $2 tournie in strokerstars thought the same as you i lost my money in 48 hrs i trid to cash it out this 48 hr thing is set up so you will lose your money before that time best advice play 888.com best site out of them all gl
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      head up man