Mansion points and mansion

• titch2211
      titch2211
      Bronze
      hey guys been playing mansion all weekend with my bonus and have noticed some things.

i have noticed that to clear your initial bonus will take a while but is doable but to get to 2200 u will have to play a hell of a lot of poker and for long periods. if u do get to 2200 and u are still using the bonus money u are going to have a lot of money in your account and probably wont need the 100 bonus but i guess it wont hurt to collect it (asuming that u dont go up and down in the profits like a yo-yo that is)

i currently have about 190 dollars in my account thats nearly increasing my initial bonus by x3. i only currently have around 100 mansion points hmm i seem to have gained more money than points even tho i have played over 20 hours poker at cash tables. i know this could be cause of high winnings low play but, i have played many pots, i c this is going to be a long patient affair.

but i shall ponder on and try to keep getting more points and hopefully more money gl on the tables everyone

reagards titch2211
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi titch2211,

Normally if you play SSS at NL10 tables your Mansion points should increase vastly faster than your BR.

What limits and formats have you been playing?
    • titch2211
      titch2211
      Bronze
      well i started on the lower tables but have played on the NL100 tables the most 1 dollar big blinds. i have been playing quite tight but watching out for a particualr player who i can target where i can estimate what hands they are playing.. sometimes its obvious and u can use that to your advantage.

i have also played a couple of low by in sitngos 2dollars and won 1 so that greatly improved my stack. but its mainly the cash tables where i have won.

i was initially down to 17 dollars when i 1st started got a few bad beats but thats wher the bankroll comes into it, so the advice worked... so far lol

so thats how i have played up to now.

i dont know if my points are just lagging behind through mansions slow admin...? just seems on other sites more easily explained and auto updated

thanks for the reply soy

regards titch2211
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi titch2211

Playing at NL100 tables with a 1-2 Buyin Bankroll is just begging to going broke. One of the most important aspects of a longterm succesfull Poker Player is discipline and Bankroll managment. Even with good, solid and tight poker swings of 5-6 entire Buyins are not out of question. For you that would mean with just a little bit of bad luck your entire bankroll would be gone.

I advise you to read the strategy articles again - especially the one on Bankroll managment. The way you are playing right now you might generate shortterm profits through luck - but will go broke sooner or later with 100% probability.

So if you are actually intending on clearing the bonus, moving up in rank, and gaining access to the full assortment of content (coaching, articles and videos) please stick to the advised strategies and play at the level of your bankroll.

Best regards
      SoyCD