This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Orodin

• Orodin
      Orodin
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

My name's David and I'm originally from the Dutch PokerStrategy community, where I'm a forum moderator and translator of quizes and news items.

As we unfortunately do not have this Beginner's Course in the Dutch community I have come here to do the course, learn and earn my badge (can I even get that in the Dutch forum sig??).

I've been playing poker for about 5 or 6 years now, but started playing BSS about half a year ago. Started out on NL2, later on NL5 on PokerStars. After about 35k hands and coming from 9bb/100, I arrived at break-even again. A couple of weeks ago I cashed out my entire roll from Stars and made a new start playing NL6 on 888poker. So far it's going okay, but I still feel I need to keep learning and improving my game.

So, here I am :) .

Any questions or comments, feel free to speak up!

Orodin
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Orodin,

Welcome to the course! I am pretty sure that you will be able to get the sign into Dutch forums as well. Just mention that after you graduate. :) And I will ask someone to put that into it.

Hopefully you are using the good freerolls what PS offers in 888 poker. :)

Best regards.
    • Orodin
      Orodin
      Bronze
      Well I tried but got an error message. Then when I tried to contact support the tournament ran full in the mean time. When I finally got hold of a support representative she couldn't help me anymore.

So now tonight I'll be sweating one of my Skype buddies and we'll ship the freeroll together :D .

I promised to send him an amount equal to the entrance cost ($0) and in return I get half his winnings. Pretty good deal I reckon, don't you think? :coolface:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Orodin
      Well I tried but got an error message. Then when I tried to contact support the tournament ran full in the mean time. When I finally got hold of a support representative she couldn't help me anymore.

So now tonight I'll be sweating one of my Skype buddies and we'll ship the freeroll together :D .

I promised to send him an amount equal to the entrance cost ($0) and in return I get half his winnings. Pretty good deal I reckon, don't you think? :coolface:
      :f_cool: Good luck. :D