Orodin

• Orodin
      Orodin
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

My name's David and I'm originally from the Dutch PokerStrategy community, where I'm a forum moderator and translator of quizes and news items.

As we unfortunately do not have this Beginner's Course in the Dutch community I have come here to do the course, learn and earn my badge (can I even get that in the Dutch forum sig??).

I've been playing poker for about 5 or 6 years now, but started playing BSS about half a year ago. Started out on NL2, later on NL5 on PokerStars. After about 35k hands and coming from 9bb/100, I arrived at break-even again. A couple of weeks ago I cashed out my entire roll from Stars and made a new start playing NL6 on 888poker. So far it's going okay, but I still feel I need to keep learning and improving my game.

So, here I am :) .

Any questions or comments, feel free to speak up!

Orodin
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Orodin,

Welcome to the course! I am pretty sure that you will be able to get the sign into Dutch forums as well. Just mention that after you graduate. :) And I will ask someone to put that into it.

Hopefully you are using the good freerolls what PS offers in 888 poker. :)

Best regards.
    • Orodin
      Orodin
      Bronze
      Well I tried but got an error message. Then when I tried to contact support the tournament ran full in the mean time. When I finally got hold of a support representative she couldn't help me anymore.

So now tonight I'll be sweating one of my Skype buddies and we'll ship the freeroll together :D .

I promised to send him an amount equal to the entrance cost ($0) and in return I get half his winnings. Pretty good deal I reckon, don't you think? :coolface:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Orodin
      Well I tried but got an error message. Then when I tried to contact support the tournament ran full in the mean time. When I finally got hold of a support representative she couldn't help me anymore.

So now tonight I'll be sweating one of my Skype buddies and we'll ship the freeroll together :D .

I promised to send him an amount equal to the entrance cost ($0) and in return I get half his winnings. Pretty good deal I reckon, don't you think? :coolface:
      :f_cool: Good luck. :D