• 8 replies
    • goldchess
      goldchess
      Bronze
      9/9 :f_cool:
    • osmium
      osmium
      Bronze
      You got 9 out of 9 possible points. This corresponds to 100 % !

10 - 9 points:

Great job! You are familiar with the basics of 5 Card Draw. With this performance, you should be confident enough to join the poker tables now!

This may need fixing
    • p44mc
      p44mc
      Bronze
      Evaluation

You got 9 out of 9 possible points. This corresponds to 100 % !

10 - 9 points:

Great job! You are familiar with the basics of 5 Card Draw. With this performance, you should be confident enough to join the poker tables now!

:f_cool:
    • David
      David
      Bronze
      Cheers, fixed :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      9/9 aswell, but I enjoyed it very much!
    • EvGalois
      EvGalois
      Bronze
      Haha! Amazing grace! Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah well this is just an introduction and it should be fun! Just hope we can get some talk going around the game. Mark, thank you for an excellent job covering 5CD! If you can also forward to everyone on editorial but most of all Herbert for the Department of Education that you have done an amazing job so far bringing more attention to this game! This is a first very good step to put this game in the spot light and from what I hear many players here feel thrilled to have started to pick up this game more. Many of them had good results too!

Hopefully we can continue with more advanced topics for more 5CD-fanatics! I believe there is already a demand.

I have been busy with alot of things this and last week but soon I will enter the tables on Stars and Ongame again. In two weeks there is also the PL 5CD event of WCOOP.
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      Great work with the 5CD articles. I have only started learning 5CD and didn't even know the rules a cuple days ago but now I feel ready to hit the tables. I hope there will be more 5CD articles and videos. A liveplay video would be awesome!
    • EvGalois
      EvGalois
      Bronze
      Yes thanks moneymaker! Happy to hear you picked the game up more! As for the video that could indeed be possible.