money transfer player to player?

• raPOKERhaeven
      hi.. it is possible to transfer money from player to another player?

example i have zero bankroll and my friend have $700 BR.. he will give me $50 or any amount so it is possible or not?
  • 2 replies
    • thazar
      Hi RaPH

here is what I found regarding p2p transfer:

[QUOTE]Inter-account transfer

The inter-account transfer privilege is given to players based on the age of their accounts in the card room. Weekly limits are set for players depending on their account status. This facility has been provided for players to transfer money to their friends instantly to enable them to play.

Please note that the inter-account transfer is granted for players to facilitate playing at the site without having the need to make a deposit. Hence, a player is not allowed to cash out money transferred to him by another player. If the player does want to cash out, he would need to comply with the cash-out requirements specified in the inter-account transfer terms and conditions. If a player does not wish to play with the money that has been transferred to his/her account, he/she needs to transfer the money back to the original player for cashing out. Please note that this is implemented in the best interests of the game.[/quote]Regards

• Agiz19
      PPs interaccount is dumb and stupid and you both have to send ID photos and you must make 12% of rake for that amount before you can cashout...