Question about new account deposit tracking

• CountBrass
      CountBrass
      Bronze
      Hi I've just joined this site.
      I've set up my free capital account at WH. At the time I registered the account with the bonus code PS50. I then went in later and deposited £20 so I could start playing while I waited for the $50.

The $50 is all approved by PS but is currently in the 48 hours wait period.

My deposit though, seems to be being treated by WH as a regular first deposit. They are offering me a bonus of $68 - which looks like double £20 once converted to $s, and nothing is showing up here in terms of strategy points. I'm still showing 0 there. So I'm wondering if that deposit is being recognised.. For the deposit I didn't enter the bonus code PSVIP, because the instructions here under the account upgrade tab didn't advise me to.

Also, I posted a hand for evaluation in the NL BS 05/10 section, and I notice it has been passed over for comment. Is that related to this, ie a perception that I haven't got any deposits earning rake for the site yet - and therefore I might be someone who is trying to get free advice, as it were?

So my question is, will the £20 be recognized once the $50 has gone through, or if I did it wrong, is there a way to correct this so that it is recognized?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi CountBrass,

Welcome to our community!

Good news! I can see your transfer is in the last stage and should be on your poker account soon.

The problem is that you used the "upgrade your account" bonus code which should work on top of your free $50 but since it hasn't been credited to your poker account yet the William Hill system didn't recognize it :(

You should have used the bonus code: PSVIP.

I'll escalate your case and see if we can get this fixed.

Ingrid
    • CountBrass
      CountBrass
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid, I appreciate that.

Failing that, maybe I would be able to make a deposit using the PSVIP code after the $50 has gone through and claim the benefits?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

I now got an updated information and you do not need to use any bonus code for any deposit :)

Could you please contact the poker room and ask if your account is correctly tracked via PokerStrategy.com?

let me know pls
      Ingrid
    • CountBrass
      CountBrass
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,
      Thanks for pursuing this on my behalf. I spoke to Victoria at WH online support, and she confirmed that my account is tracked. She also confirmed what you found out below, that no further bonus codes are needed because the account is now tracked.

Also, the $50 has now arrived in the account :)

So presumably, I will see various points arrive in my account shortly as a result of the capital deposit and my extra deposit.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CountBrass
      Hi Ingrid,
      Thanks for pursuing this on my behalf. I spoke to Victoria at WH online support, and she confirmed that my account is tracked. She also confirmed what you found out below, that no further bonus codes are needed because the account is now tracked.

Also, the $50 has now arrived in the account :)

So presumably, I will see various points arrive in my account shortly as a result of the capital deposit and my extra deposit.
      Congratulations on receiving the Starting Capital, I wish you the very best of luck in your poker career. Hope you make plenty of $$$$

Regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Victory! :) Good luck and let us know how you get on! :)