This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50nl deuces

• mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      Villain is 22/14, AF 1.8, Agg% 25, 4.1 3bet, over 2k hands. 99% of the hands are from 25NL, dont know if that matters.

I think Q82 is not too bad of a flop to cbet as a UTG raiser and when he didnt I thought I could rep a Q or K vs TT JJ or a flush vs KJ AK. When he called I thought he can have like AK with Ah or KJ with Jh. It's also not impossible for me to have KQ in my flatting range vs him UTG I guess. I dont think he'd check this flop with KQ himself. I'm also repping sets and I dont think he'd play sets this way too.

On the river I think I had to "continue with my story" and make a decent sized bet. Maybe the fact he's losing would make him call AK, but I think he's folding the rest.

All the info and thoughts I give cause I'd like to know if this way of thinking is wrong and I should just stop doing it, or tell me which aspects are wrong or something.

Sorry for the long text :f_p:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($195)
      Hero ($53.85)
      UTG ($65.33)
      UTG+1 ($46.50)
      CO ($49.75)
      BTN ($51.85)

Dealt to Hero 2:heart: 2:club:

UTG raises to $1.75, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.25

FLOP ($3.75) 3:heart: Q:diamond: 8:heart:

Hero checks, UTG checks

TURN ($3.75) 3:heart: Q:diamond: 8:heart: K:heart:

Hero checks, UTG bets $2.75, Hero raises to $8.40, UTG calls $5.65

RIVER ($20.55) 3:heart: Q:diamond: 8:heart: K:heart: 7:spade:

Hero bets $13, UTG calls $13
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Prefer c/f turn, since players would not b/f that spot Kx and if he had there JJ/TT then he might also be suspicious.
      He woudl likely call your river bet once he called turn, so better to c/f river. You´re still ahead his AhJx type hands