[NL20-NL50] 50nl deuces

• mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      Villain is 22/14, AF 1.8, Agg% 25, 4.1 3bet, over 2k hands. 99% of the hands are from 25NL, dont know if that matters.

I think Q82 is not too bad of a flop to cbet as a UTG raiser and when he didnt I thought I could rep a Q or K vs TT JJ or a flush vs KJ AK. When he called I thought he can have like AK with Ah or KJ with Jh. It's also not impossible for me to have KQ in my flatting range vs him UTG I guess. I dont think he'd check this flop with KQ himself. I'm also repping sets and I dont think he'd play sets this way too.

On the river I think I had to "continue with my story" and make a decent sized bet. Maybe the fact he's losing would make him call AK, but I think he's folding the rest.

All the info and thoughts I give cause I'd like to know if this way of thinking is wrong and I should just stop doing it, or tell me which aspects are wrong or something.

Sorry for the long text :f_p:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($195)
      Hero ($53.85)
      UTG ($65.33)
      UTG+1 ($46.50)
      CO ($49.75)
      BTN ($51.85)

Dealt to Hero 2:heart: 2:club:

UTG raises to $1.75, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.25

FLOP ($3.75) 3:heart: Q:diamond: 8:heart:

Hero checks, UTG checks

TURN ($3.75) 3:heart: Q:diamond: 8:heart: K:heart:

Hero checks, UTG bets $2.75, Hero raises to $8.40, UTG calls $5.65

RIVER ($20.55) 3:heart: Q:diamond: 8:heart: K:heart: 7:spade:

Hero bets $13, UTG calls $13
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Prefer c/f turn, since players would not b/f that spot Kx and if he had there JJ/TT then he might also be suspicious.
      He woudl likely call your river bet once he called turn, so better to c/f river. You´re still ahead his AhJx type hands