• matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Unfortunately it's a no.
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Silver
      dammit :P
      can i use promo code STARS600 when making a deposit to get the 100% bonus if my account is not attached to PokerStrategy?
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      They have that promotion from time to time anyway. Thought I saw it a couple of days ago. When I deposited the offer didnt stand right then. However they gave me a 100% bonus on all my deposits that week. Ask them, I bet you get a deal.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hi there adasko99,

As our lovely members already mentioned, it is impossible to create a second account. It is also not possible to add a non-tracked account to your Pokerstrategy profile. You can't receive Strategypoints for those accounts.

That being said, why not take a look at all of our affiliate poker rooms? There's plenty of them and I'm pretty sure you can find one that suits you.

As you have Silver status I'm pretty sure you already have some tracked accounts so earning Strategypoints to unlock some amazing strategy content shouldn't be that hard :)

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      I absolutely recommend Pokerstars as main room. I recently started playing there and there are no other rooms who can even come close to them. I think they average 25k players against second largest room with a little below 5k. Can't see any other loyalty rewards beating them either. For the strategy points I have a tracked account on WH. Have seen some really gr8 (=for the opponents) players there.