This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 2nl AA, fr

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hello i would like to know if i played this correctly

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.03
      BU:
      $1.99

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:heart: , A:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, BU calls $0.08, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.19) K:spade: , 9:heart: , 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.14, BU raises to $0.28, Hero raises to $0.68, BU raises to $1.91 (All-In), Hero calls $1.23.

Turn: ($4.01) T:heart:
      River: ($4.01) 5:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.01

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Ah Ad)
      BU shows (Jc 9c)

Hero wins with a pair of aces (Ah Ad)

with betting like this i always seem to find myself against 2pair+ but the only reason why i didn't fold is because i had aces (i know it's not a good enough reason but i still find it hard to lay them down). anyway, i rationalised getting my chips in saying he might play like that on a draw or with AK maybe.
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Pity the villain's hands played read is only on 13. If that was more you could easily justify a call, as a 62/23 - 5.0 on NL2 could easily be going silly with Kx, shoving flush draws, have any set, any two pair, wierd straight draws, pairs with flush draws...

Against micro station-maniac-stabbers you probably can never fold here. To be honest after 13 hands seeing him 62/23, 5.0 already... bet-raise-broke for me with aces on that flop every time.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Like 3-betting flop that loose player and playing for stacks
      He would get all-in with worse hands