Mansion

• 16 replies
    • LiamNG123
      LiamNG123
      Bronze
      yeahh i think its down, luckily i cashed out this morning so it wont affect me too much though i must admit its slightly annoying the server keeps going down!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Duane,

The strategy points will be updated as soon as Mansion sends us their lists. This has been delayed for a while now due to technical problems on the side of Mansion. We hope for a resolution of the problem in the near future and are sorry for the inconvience.

Best Regards,
      SoyCD
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      I'm starting to worry if they will ever get things straight again. Mansion doesn't give me quite solid impression lately... as soon as my 2200 MCP and thus my $100 are collected i'm sure out of there..
    • Rayt34
      Rayt34
      Bronze
      Since i play on Mansion (about 4 weeks), there are a lot of problems.
      When i writing this, again i can't log in on the server...

1000 mp points in 120 days, too keep your 50 dollar starting money, is not a very easy task. Thats a honest conclusion.
      When i play, i have an average of 1 point an hour with one table.

So even when you are always playing 4 tables (for me it's too many and i dont like the sss strategy) you have to play about 250 hours.
      Thats about 15-16 hours a week, only at Mansion. (it's a part time job)

Is there no possibility to reduce the points that you have too make, without losing your 50 starting money?

And if not, and you still think the 1000 mp in 120 days is reasonable, is there, because the many downtime hours, a possibility too extend the period...for let me say 30 days?

With Regards,

A PS-Member from Holland
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Rayt34,

The conditions have been changed so that you now need to collect only 600 Mansion points in the first 120 days. What limits are you playing that you only collect 1 point per table in an hour?

Usually making the bonus with much less time investment should be possible.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • nophin
      nophin
      Bronze
      gonna steal the thread for a while :o. Im playing 4-5 full-ring nl10 tables atm, and i was wonderin if i would clear the bonus alot faster if i was to play 5-6 player tables instead ?

And btw, what does SSS mean ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nophin
      gonna steal the thread for a while :o. Im playing 4-5 full-ring nl10 tables atm, and i was wonderin if i would clear the bonus alot faster if i was to play 5-6 player tables instead ?

And btw, what does SSS mean ?
      Hi nophin,

If you don't know what SSS means (Short Stack Strategy) I would strongly advise you to read the articles: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/no-limit/

If you decide to play SSS then you need to do so at FR tables because the strategy is not playable only short-handed tables. I would not recommend starting off with the BigStack strategy nor with 5-6 handed tables because the play is a lot looser and more aggresive here. If you are a beginning player FR tables are best suited for building up experience and your bankroll.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Rayt34
      Rayt34
      Bronze
      Hello SoyCD,

Thanks for the quick response, 600 points is very reasonable!

I am very glad that the conditions are changed, since when is it changed?
      I spoke a few days ago to the Mansion-service and they told me that the conditions are 1000 points, and also on the dutch forum they told the same thing.

I play on the no-limit 5-10 cent (its the best NL stakes you can play, with a low bankroll) and i have calculated the average i made over 40 hours playing.
      I play a little bit tight and learn a lot of the BSS strategy articles.
      For me, Its now exactly 1.08 points for 1 table in one hour.

With Regards,

Ray
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      so for additional $100 you only have to collect 600MP?
    • monkys55
      monkys55
      Bronze
      No, you need to accumulate 600MPP to keep 50$ starting capital.
      You need 2200MPP for extra 100$
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      and when you reach 2200MPC you can cash out complete bankroll (+100$)?

I'm just wondering because there is quiet a lot of "lost" money there! You see, I could be collecting 20%-35% rakeback just right now and to this point I have accumulated arround 250$ rake, which would be already 100$ extra for me...

(and I'm not happy about my bronze rank! I should be already gold!!!! want to see articles, videos :( :( :( )
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rayt34
      Hello SoyCD,

Thanks for the quick response, 600 points is very reasonable!

I am very glad that the conditions are changed, since when is it changed?
      I spoke a few days ago to the Mansion-service and they told me that the conditions are 1000 points, and also on the dutch forum they told the same thing.

I play on the no-limit 5-10 cent (its the best NL stakes you can play, with a low bankroll) and i have calculated the average i made over 40 hours playing.
      I play a little bit tight and learn a lot of the BSS strategy articles.
      For me, Its now exactly 1.08 points for 1 table in one hour.

With Regards,

Ray
      The 600 point limit was introduced several days ago and is quite new :)

As a point of interest - do you actually have enough BR to play NL10 BSS? Although SSS is not quite as exiting - it is a good way to clear bonuses with multitabling and is well suited for small bankrolls. Since the recommended Bankroll for NL10 BSS is $200, the SSS is an ideal in-between solution (also because it helps train you in playing tight poker).

Best regards,
      SoyCD

Best regards SoyCD
    • Rayt34
      Rayt34
      Bronze
      Yes, when you reach 2200 mp you can cash out your complete bankroll, with the bonus, thats for sure!
    • Rayt34
      Rayt34
      Bronze
      I have tried the sss, but i know for sure its not my style.
      i know its a good system and it works for many people, but when i play it, i lose my sense of humor ;)

Offcourse my bankroll on Manion does not like BSS, but for now its going quit well, and even if i lose the money, i have learned a lot, because i play against a lot of good players on Mansion.
      Lucky for me, i won 16 dollar on the weekly freeroll and 32 dollar on the 20k freeroll.
      On the other pokerrooms where i play, with enough bankroll for using the bss, i notice that i play a lot better now and make good profit.

I build a lot of experience and thats good for the next step, grap a few dollars from my moneybookers, making an account on Titan poker, linked it to Ps and hope too reach some day the gold membership... ;)

Its too bad that Mansion is slow with the strategypoints, but i spoke to the service of Mansion ( i like speaking with services ;) ) and they promised me, that they do the best they can to solve it very soon.
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      yeaaaayyy i'm silveeeer :D :D :D :D :D :D
    • Rayt34
      Rayt34
      Bronze
      Congrats it looks good :)