Can I somehow link my account after registration?

• Melwis
      Melwis
      Bronze
      Hi I recently registered to William Hill Poker and I am wondering if I can link my account there to my PS account now afterwards or if you have to do it when you're doing the registration?

I notice they have daily freerolls for PS players rolling and I would get some more bonuses and stuff so would be cool if I can do this!

Thanks for help!
  • 5 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey Melwis,

Do you mean linking an account that was not created through Pokerstrategy.com? I'm afraid that's not possible. Poker rooms do not allow the re-tracking of accounts from one affiliate to another.

There are however lots of rooms on our site where you can make an account and have all the perks the Pokerstrategy players have.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • Melwis
      Melwis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Hey Melwis,

Do you mean linking an account that was not created through Pokerstrategy.com? I'm afraid that's not possible. Poker rooms do not allow the re-tracking of accounts from one affiliate to another.

There are however lots of rooms on our site where you can make an account and have all the perks the Pokerstrategy players have.

All the best,

NIVEKii
      Uhm, do you know if I am allowed more then one account on the same pokersite? So could I make another account on William Hill where I sign up through PS and get all the benefits from that?

Thanks for taking your time to help me with this :)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Unfortunately that is also not allowed. Every person is entitled only one account per site.

You can however create an account at other poker rooms on the iPoker network (the network William Hill is on) if you really like the software / players.

Those sites are Poker770, Bet365, Paddy Power Poker, Betfred, Mansion Poker and Titan Poker. Enough choice in my opinion! You can check out what they offer here. Next to that you'll see loads of other rooms where you can play at. Hope this helps :)

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • Harnas31
      Harnas31
      Bronze
      I am not sure if it was on Ladbroke or william hill but they told me that "because I havn't put so far money on an account so I can create new one.

Once you deposit money you cant change account. Thats my opinion.
      I have made new accout and nobody complains. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Harnas,

Poker rooms usually don’t allow duplicate accounts but at the end of the day this is their decision. It might be likely that they will soon close your second account but you can always check with the poker room if you’re unsure. :)

Thank you and good luck at the tables
      Ingrid