Hello to all!

• skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Hello to you all, my name is Ray and i live in the UK. I am 26 years old.

Been playing NL Holdem cash games for around a year now, so not a complete newbie to the game. I am very proud of my HEM graph (Holdem Manager) also. I am very proud to be part of another community, and i am going to thrive off working another 50$ starting captial into something tasty :)

Thanks for this oppertunity, this is a great site and i look forward to earning some points here! :D The game is always evolving and it's important to keep up to date with people who play in my opinion, so Thanks again :)

GL on the felt people!

-Ray
  • 11 replies
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Hi and welcome to this great community!

I would really recommend you to join NL BSS Begginers school, even if you know the basics you will still learn a lot there. Here's a link for you: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/The-All-New-NL-Beginners-Course-Kicks-Off-Join-Now!_50549/
    • skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Thanks alot mate, will be sure to take a look :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi skuzza187,

Welcome to our community!

Which poker room are you planning to play at? Also what limits have you reached through that 1 year since you've been playing?

I also use HEM, it does the magic in your opinion?

Let us know how you get on
      Ingrid

ps: and let me just say, staktas , wow! thank you for pointing the newbies to our school :heart:
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      yeah, no problems ;)

I think it would be better for everyone if there would be Begginers school "banner" among all these freeroll, or bonus promotions in Home page, if you know what I'm talking about.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Yes, will definitely mention it to upper level :)
    • skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi skuzza187,

Welcome to our community!

Which poker room are you planning to play at? Also what limits have you reached through that 1 year since you've been playing?

I also use HEM, it does the magic in your opinion?

Let us know how you get on
      Ingrid

ps: and let me just say, staktas , wow! thank you for pointing the newbies to our school :heart:
      Hello there mate! I went for Titan poker because it's on the iPoker network. I used to play on Pokerstars over the course of the year, i do love it there but not as much as i enjoy being in with a good community :) So i am very keen to grind my way back up again :)

I reached 50NL over the course of my year's grinding, but i was very on and off like, taking breaks from time to time. I never really settled at 50NL i was a very comfotable 25NL player and felt a little out of my comfort zone every time i tryed to move up. And i did very well at 25NL so i kind of just stuck with it :)

As for HEM i can't see how any big time grinder could ever live without it. It just gives such a huge edge with the amount of information available. And not to mention when it comes to reviewing a good long session with friends and stuff, just a fantastic tool is HEM :)

Made my deposit earlier today and had a 1st session, 585bb's over the course of a few hours so im happy with how it went. Look forward to moving up stakes as i keep on grinding and earning a high status on Pokerstrategy, It has brought me a good insentive to grind hard with the information available on this website as i move up in status and really enjoying my poker at the moment :)

But i think that's a fair introduction of myself :) Sorry for ranting on hehe.

GL at the felt guys!
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Hello Ray ! Nice to hear you play.And you live in Uk.Yaaay !! :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:

Good luck at the tables !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Ray,

Thanks for coming back and wow what an introduction :D

Your result seems to be fantastic.. you could post some of you played hands and get the discussion going... even better, start a blog today and let us follow you :)

I just started to use HEM and still getting a hang of it... :rolleyes:

Looking forward to read more about your adventures!

Ingrid
    • skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Thanks for the warm welcome guys, will be sure to post some hands and get involved straight away as soon as i get back from work!

I am just itching to get home and play as i type this but oh well! Good things come to those who wait :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome