ID verification fail?

• skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      I would love better reasons on how my ID failed when it CLEARLY states my name, address etc etc. Is there no way to send it again?

Also how do you guys track that we play poker on certain sites to earn the points here on Pokerstrategy.com? slightly confused.
  • 14 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Gold
      Hey skuzza187,

I'm sorry to hear you failed the id verification process. Unfortunately we can not disclose the reasons why exactly, hope you understand, this is how the id verification process operates.

Why not take a look at all our offers? Many rooms to choose from and deposit some of your own funds. Trust me, the educational content you get in return is worth it all! Not only articles but video's, hand evaluations and live coaching amongst others.

Concerning your next question. Pokerstrategy gets updates from the pokerroom itself so we can correctly give all the players the right amount of Strategypoints. We have key account managers per room we work with, they make sure everything runs smoothly.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Ok then mate, thanks a bunch for the reply. I did check out alot of the site trying to undestand but i guess i was still left confused hehe :)

Thanks for explaining it mate.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Just wanted to add to Kevins reply :)

When you sign up to a new poker room for the first time there will be an option for referal/bonus/promotional code if you make sure you enter our code upon registering that means you are "tracked" to us.

Thats how the poker rooms send us information :)

Please also note that the codes can only be entered the FIRST time you download/sign up to a new poker room

All the best,
      Carl
    • skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Thanks for elaborating on that mate.

I do belive i am tracked to you guys as where it mentions about adding my username it has a little tick there. So i imagine i am linked? Just about to start up a session now so i will take a look after i am finnished if it's all working correctly.

If i have any problems with this is it too late to link them up now?

Thanks for your support guys.
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Yes but points are updated every couple of days not immediately after your session so give it some time. :)
    • skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matel17
      Yes but points are updated every couple of days not immediately after your session so give it some time. :)
      Ahh, ok then mate :) Thanks for that info :P
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      If you have deposited (since you failed ID check) and are playing for real money on a tracked account then yeah you will start to generate strategy points immediately as matel17 says it can take a couple of days to update and some rooms are slower than others so hang on in there its worth the wait :)

Hope you enjoy using the site gl with your poker mate looking forward to seeing you becoming a regular here

Carl
    • skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Ok so just finnished my 1st session after depositing went rather well. Hopefully my account is all linked up properly and i get the few points i earned in a couple of days.

But if i don't sorry to be a pain but where abouts can i go to resolving the problem?
    • totalfish
      totalfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

When you sign up to a new poker room for the first time there will be an option for referal/bonus/promotional code if you make sure you enter our code upon registering that means you are "tracked" to us.

Please also note that the codes can only be entered the FIRST time you download/sign up to a new poker room

All the best,
      Carl
      hi just want to ask something, i have an account on pokerstarts about 2,5 years ago, but i didn't know pokerstrategy then and i sign up to pstars to play with my friends with play money, i didn't make any deposit on pstars is it possible to be tracked through pokerstrategy.com? now i play on WH with the free 50$ starting capital and i have moved up to 300$ and now i'm thinking to move on a bigger site like pstars.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by totalfish
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

All the best,
      Carl
      hi just want to ask something, i have an account on pokerstarts about 2,5 years ago, but i didn't know pokerstrategy then and i sign up to pstars to play with my friends with play money, i didn't make any deposit on pstars is it possible to be tracked through pokerstrategy.com? now i play on WH with the free 50$ starting capital and i have moved up to 300$ and now i'm thinking to move on a bigger site like pstars.
      hi totalfish,

you can only be tracked through pokerstrategy.com if you followed the instructions for creating your account here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-stars/download/

previous accounts cannot be re-tracked unfortunately.

hi skuzza187,

did you deposit using our links/codes? which room? will ask someone to check for you :) take note that we can only see that you are tracked once you have started receiving strategy points from the room. they usually take a few days to forward the information to us. btw congrats on the good run. keep it up! :D look forward to seeing much much more of you around here. i really like your positive energy :f_love:

smiles everyone,
      wendy
    • skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Hey purplefizz, yes i tryed to follow everything spot on. I signed up to Titan poker this time round and after following the steps the "step3 - username" thingy has a little tick there, so i do think it is all working properly, i guess time will tell hehe :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, Skuzza187.

Just remember to enter your proper ID, not screen name for Titan Poker.
      It can easily cause problems with tracking.

Regards,
      Richard
    • skuzza187
      skuzza187
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Hello, Skuzza187.

Just remember to enter your proper ID, not screen name for Titan Poker.
      It can easily cause problems with tracking.

Regards,
      Richard
      Yes mate, i'm pretty sure i entered the correct ID, but thanks for bringing it up, I can see how it would be a common problem :D
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Yeah, better to mention it one time too many rather than miss it when it matters. :)

Best of luck then, hope you hear back soon!

Regards,
      Richard