$2.00
      MP1:
      $1.90
      MP2:
      $2.69
      MP3:
      $0.88

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, Q.
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, 2 folds, BB calls $0.08, MP2 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.31) 7, T, 6 (3 players)
      BB bets $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02.

Turn: ($0.37) 2 (3 players)
      BB bets $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02.

River: ($0.43) 2 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.20, BB folds, MP2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.43.

I was confused what was going on, I missed the flop, but the price for next cards was so cheap that I went for it, and when the river was checked I decided to just bet out. So should I have tried to take the pot down on previous streets and was my river bet correct or I should have just played cautiously because the other guy could have slowplayed a monster.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Krishjanis,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Don't really like the idea of betting the river. You ain't gonna make better hands or any pairs to fold anyways there with your 1/2 pot size bet. Most likely they had just some kind of draw. Rather I would Check it behind and be happy if I take it down with A high.

Best regards.
    • Jaccuzzi
      Jaccuzzi
      Bronze
      would it be ok in such situation to reraise flop ? Because minraise can indicate two things weakness and monster. If opp has monster he probably will reraise you again. And if he has some weak draw like gutshot he will probably fold.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Jaccuzzi
      would it be ok in such situation to reraise flop ? Because minraise can indicate two things weakness and monster. If opp has monster he probably will reraise you again. And if he has some weak draw like gutshot he will probably fold.
      For raising it's kinda cruel since we have 2 opponents. But of course it would be considerable. If we at least knew the opponents. But the problem is that are they like ever gonna fold any pair or even a draw?