• Skruve04
      Hello! I'm from Latvia.
      I'm playing poker for several years..
      At first SNG build bankroll 2 times from 0 till 200.
      Now i play cash at NL10. Want to join because i think i will learn a lot more.
      And hope it will discipline me.
  • 5 replies
    • Skruve04
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      Earn some money for living.
      Now main goal reach nl25 and be profitable. get steady up going graph.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      I play Bigstak strategy and think my weakens is that i usually could not fold pairs like AA, KK or QQ sometimes JJ. when i had top pair against reg who rerais me on flop or other street. When he would probably holding trips.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight-aggressive?
      Tight- play selective hands, only hand who are worth playing.
      aggressive- always rais when enter, not call. Rerais weak raises with good hands, punishing limpers.
      So for me it means never limp, rais or bet, be selective.
    • Zemnieks11
      yo te zemnieks..par to homework, kas tas tāds? bet kad nāksi man laukus art? :D
    • Skruve04
      Parkope jautajumus no mana un saraksti atbildes. uz tiem sava izveidotaja lapa.
    • purplefizz
      hi skruve04,

welcome to our beginner's course! this course will give you a structured program to follow covering the basics of poker.

we hope you will learn a lot and have fun doing it.

as it is still the english forum, will have to request you guys to try and keep the conversation in english. thanks for understanding!

• veriz
      Hello Skruve04,

It's a common leak to their marginal hands and even those overpair type of hands. This will definitely be fixed with time and experience. One option would be more active on the hand evaluation forums and try to get the understanding even faster.

Welcome to the Course and Good luck! First points earned.