$0.9
      Hero:
      $2.11
      MP3:
      $3.16
      BU:
      $0.75

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:spade:
      3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.06, CO folds, BU calls $0.06, SB calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.24, MP3 calls $0.18, BU folds, SB calls $0.18.

Flop: ($0.78) 5:diamond: , 3:spade: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.58, MP3 calls $0.58, SB folds.

Turn: ($1.94) T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero raises $1.29 (All-In), MP3 calls $1.29.

River: ($4.52) 4:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.52

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows (9s 9d)
      Hero shows a pair of jacks (Jh Js)

Hero wins with a pair of jacks (Jh Js)

I think i overplayed this hand. Should i checked a turn ?
  • 3 replies
    • Homelie
      Homelie
      Bronze
      Hi, i played almost similar hand today but in my case the villain had AA :)

so not sure here either, there are draws so you should let them pay for the cards but we are beat by hands like AA, KK, QQ, TT, maybe he would play also 55 like this preflop, dont think he would play suited connectors this way, so we beat smaller pairs and AK, AQ with at least one diamond maybe AJ, dont know if this is enough and if he called the bet on flop could already be there on the turn, so check would be better i think....

curious what the pros will tell us about this :)
    • lukezo
      lukezo
      Bronze
      I'm playing it the same, if I 3Bet preflop. Many AX (floats+gs) +PP's call on turn. Don't bother about higher SP'd pockets.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jaccuzzi,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

If you went for a 3bet-value preflop then there is no other way to play the hand postflop than just ship it. If you don't want to play for stacks then rather just Call and play postflop.

Although I'd talk about the 3bet size which ain't the best. You made it way too smallish. I'd consider it doing ~$0,36 for having so many callers and being OOP.

Best regards.