This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rakeback

• MrArtVandelay
      MrArtVandelay
      Bronze
      Hei, and thanks for the quick answer in my previous threat.

I got a friend who might wanna join, but he askes me about the rakeback. Is it correct that all the rakeback we achieves through Pokerstrategy goes back to you?
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi again! :D

you're very welcome. :)

what do you mean? we don't get the rakeback. that goes to the player (meaning you). we also carry the best legal first deposit bonuses and rakeback/loyalty offers for you.

to further clarify:
      some rooms do not give rakeback (for example: Pokerstars and Party Poker only give First Deposit Bonus) which you will get whether or not you sign up with us.

some rooms offer rakeback (like PKR Poker offers 33% rakeback) where you (the player) will get ALL of it. (we do not subtract any)

was this what you wanted to ask? i hope it was clear. if you need any more help, dont hesitate to post.

smiles,
      wendy
    • MrArtVandelay
      MrArtVandelay
      Bronze
      hei : )

yes, that was what i wanted to ask. Sry, my friends are stupid :P

They are probably just sceptic about giving away their ID through internet.