This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10SH JJ set,dry board

• doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      I isolate as a standard from the BU. Followed by two.

Board is so dry. I ch behind, not to isolate myself against better hands(should I cbet into two opponents? I can't see they could hit big exept 22,77). I think that is best here and I am scared of almost nothing on turn.

Turn is a monster, but as they ch, I put them on completely missed hands, or lower pp. I ch behind in a hope they will start betting. I can't see reson to bet here as any Q would bet into me already.

River is a complete brick again, but UTG leads decent amount into me. Again, I see not many hands that he could have, since there only JQ makes two pair, which is unlikely. I hope that he mad a lower set and shove.

UTG is over the small sample of 137hands 37/10/3.1 FvFCB80, AF1.5

What was the best line to do here and why?
      Flop c-bet?
      River small value raise?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.73)
      BB ($10.15)
      UTG ($16.41)
      CO ($9.45)
      Hero ($10.55)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: J:club:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.50, fold, BB calls $0.40, UTG calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.55) Q:diamond: 2:spade: 7:heart:

BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

TURN ($1.55) Q:diamond: 2:spade: 7:heart: J:diamond:

BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($1.55) Q:diamond: 2:spade: 7:heart: J:diamond: 4:club:

BB checks, UTG bets $1.25, Hero raises to $10.05 (AI), BB folds, UTG folds

Hero shows J:spade: J:club:

Hero wins $3.65
  • 3 replies