$5
      Hero:
      $7.3
      CO:
      $7.57
      BU:
      $4.92

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:diamond: , Q:spade:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, CO calls $0.15, BU calls $0.15, SB calls $0.13, BB calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.75) K:heart: , Q:heart: , J:diamond: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.45, 2 folds, SB raises to $1.48, BB folds, Hero calls $1.03.

Turn: ($3.71) A:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.28, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $3.71
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gambleallin,

Pretty marginal situation I'd say. Being in such a multiway pot I guess I wouldn't get directly in on flop. Since he will also have hard time going broke with a lot worse. Might be against some combodraw against which we don't get that great equity. More kinda would have played the same way as you did.

Best regards.
    • gambleallin
      gambleallin
      Bronze
      thanks. i wanted to know if these hands count towards the school?? did i put them in the wrong place to start with?? and have i done the home work right by posting in the locker room?? and is that were i should be putting my hands?? thanks :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by gambleallin
      thanks. i wanted to know if these hands count towards the school?? did i put them in the wrong place to start with?? and have i done the home work right by posting in the locker room?? and is that were i should be putting my hands?? thanks :)
      Yeah, they will count as homeworks. :) Homework is in locker room and hands are in hand evaluation forums.