Hey,

• moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey, Just passed the quiz. Hehe, It was a pain btw, You guys really know how to make em. The first three times i decided not to read any of the information provided and just take it because I'v been playing poker for a while now (not online though). But I flunked it 3 times, 4th time i decided ill give it a read. Learned some really interesting things. I have to admit though I really thought this was a scam at first, but it does look genuine after reading all the stuff you'r refferers say about you guys.

I'v been wondering btw? whats the passing percentage? I know its higher then 60%, right.

Any who, I have passed, the worst is over! haha.

Just wanted to say a friendly hello to the community!

Cheers,
      Moody
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello moodyuae!

I hope its ok that I moved your post into the welcoming forum (just to get some threads in here). Congratulations on passing the quiz - its good that you took the time to read the articles - because the information contained there is essential for suceeding at the tables. When I started playing years ago I also thought I knew how to play because I played offline poker but soon realized that the online world is quite different (and mistakes are very costly).

The bronze articles which you should soon have access to are also very informative :)

So best of luck at the tables and welcome to the community!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey, that was quick. I was wondering btw, If I use mansion poker and Iv entered my ID, do I have to turn it into a cash account before the money gets deposited to my account? If so, How is it possible?

Thanks a bunch

cheers
      moody
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Aslong as you have entered all relevant information (Name etc.) your account should be automatically upgraded to cash-account once we transfer the money ;)

Best Regards,
      SoyCD