$1,33
      Hero:
      $3,08
      MP3:
      $0,52
      CO:
      $3,52

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , Q:spade:
      MP3 calls $0,02, CO raises to $0,09, BU folds, SB calls $0,08, Hero calls $0,07, MP3 calls $0,07.
      Too weak to raise (or is it?), too good to fold (or is it?).
      What's your pick?

Flop: ($0,36) 9:club: , 6:heart: , 2:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $0,12, 3 folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,36
  • 3 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Fold preflop. Not a great squeezing hand as if you hit either top pair vs a recall from CO you could go broke on kicker trouble, and restealing is out as SB already called in.

The last thing you want to do is overcall with KQo in a three or four way hand.

You'll find better spots.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Against 28/18 I might even 3-bet pf for value, but if you don´t want to play big pot oop you can call. His opening range is wider than your hand and if you hit your tp you can extract value form worse hands
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      So I'll post some thoughts and my impressions on the players then:
      MP3, SB: seem like weak players with very strong calling station tendencies. KQ crushes their range;
      CO: possibly good player whose range seems to be quite wide in position, openraising and isoraising. Either way KQ should be mostly ahead too;

At the time I didn't even consider folding, and, on second thought, I still don't.
      I mean, I have a reasonable hand, there are two serious calling stations in the pot and the CO raises wide. It's very possible that I have the best hand pre, and if I don't make a stand with KQ, with what am I going to?
      Then there's also raising. The main problem, I thought, was that I don't know his blind battle tendencies (dunno also how it's affected by having callers) and I am OOP.
      In the end I decided to go the passive route... if I hit my TP I can play way ahead/way behind against CO, and if I don't I can easily just let go.