$50 cap multi site request!

• raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      hi again, it is possible to get $50 starting capital again but on different site. i passed the quiz and get the $50 starting cap on partypoker,. my question is if i can get $50 start cap again if i make account on everest poker from here??
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi raPOKERhaeven,

The free $50 starting capital is available once unless you've received a promotion email on behalf of our Marketing team regarding a second chance for you to receive it again.

On the other hand, if you create an account at Everest poker through our promotion page you can choose from 2 different bonus offer:

PSVIP600 - $600 Bonus:

When you select this bonus and deposit at least $5, you will receive $0.06 of the bonus for every Summit Point that you collect.

1000VIPPS - $1,000 Bonus:
      When you select this bonus you will receive a $1,000 step by step bonus on top of your first deposit. This means you don't need to clear the entire bonus in one go, but receive parts of it as you play.

Important: You have to enter your bonus code and deposit within 14 days of registration, in order for the bonus to be activated.

Let me know if you have any question regarding this
      Ingrid