Feedback of problems

• kiromanAAKK
      First crticism ...

I find the new school slightly different in the forumalation and format compare to the previous school. It seem a bit vague in a sense that it seem not armonic like the previous one.

In fact, (and here Im using my personal experience as an example) I have struggle to find the homework questions for this week (and it take a bit to find) while the first school structure was much linear and easy to navigate.

It may be my impression or just a sporadic episode, so I thought to share this with you friends and collegue of this great school to see if it was effectively my impression or it is a bit different. In that case, maybe our admins and coaches may address the problem and make somehow easy or adjust it in somway.

TY :)
  • 2 replies
    • bbosstjan
    • SvenBe
      he guys,

I know that the school is differently from the old one. We have reviewed the old schools advantages and disadvantages. While it was perfectly suited for its participants no one else in the forum really got to know anything about it, nor had the chance to participate. Furthermore you had strictly to follow the course schedule with the weeks coursework etc. So at the end the beginners course was a stand alone poker school within our overall poker school.

This was the point where we decided to implement it in our every day program. The big advantage is that you can join at any given time and follow with your own pace. If you are faster you will be able to do 2 courseworks in one week. If you go on vacation you will be able to stop for 2 weeks - everything is up to you. Imagine you are a new user to PokerStrategy and you can join whenever you start playing poker. Of course this program is more directed to guys new to poker -as it is a beginner school.

For the lack of overview for the homework that you were concerned about :
      We have this Overview beginner school-article which will have links to all lessons soon, so that everyone can easily access the information.

Of course if you have more or other concerns - please share them with us