tried to deposit

• gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      well I tried to deposit on PS today for the first time using my mothers master card(with her permission),filled out all the boxes and got mom to fill in her card details click on the proceed button and a little box came up asking for my phone number.I filled those details clicked enter and we are back to the previuos screen,clicked proceed again and nothing happened.No message telling me it was being processed or anything so I am guessing that it has not gone through,but how can I find out?
      I dont want to try again until I am certain one way or another.
      cheers Gordy
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Gordy,

First of all, we do not encourage you to use third party credit care for your deposits (even if its a family member).

Regarding your transaction, please contact either your Mom's bank and check in transaction history if the payment went through or contact the poker room customer support.

However, please be aware that PokerStars might not authorize any deposits which has been made with a different name than on your registered poker account. Which I assume is the case?

Also, you might need to verify your account or explain why you tried to deposit with a credit card which isn't on your name.

Let me know if you need further help
      Ingrid
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid, thanks for the reply.
      I did as you suggested and contacted PS,they told me they had no record of any transaction nor was one pending so I can try again.
      They also told me that they had no objections to me depositing that way but often the banks will not allow it without informing them first and I think this is what happened as my mom didnt get the chance to input her security number.
      So I shall try again using a pre paid card.
      Cheers Gordy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Gordy,

Good to hear that there is no trouble from this :)

I hope next transaction will go just fine, are you using our bonus code and taking part in the first deposit bonus?

Step 5: Make a Deposit with the Bonus Code STARS600

Click on Cashier in the software menu at the top and select Buy Chips. If you want to receive the 100% up to $600 bonus on top of your deposit, please make sure to enter the bonus code STARS600. You can also split your deposit into 3 smaller deposits, as long as you use the bonus code STARS600 every time you deposit one part.

Ingrid