id check wireless internet

• pratsku
      pratsku
      Bronze
      hi i am asking for a question .. i have told a few freinds who live in my complex to join and enjoy the poker stragety 50dollars and the advice on the forums which is quite good for learners like me ...they have all been id failed .. which because you dont get the answer why .. could it be because we all use wireless in our apartments that we all have the same ip address tahts why they are getting rejected...and if so what can they do ..... i mean they are not fraud but we all use wirelss which is not our own telephone connection and most of them are foreigners here......
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi pratsku,

it's great to hear that you are telling your friends to join us here :D
      as far as i know, members of the same household are free to join PokerStrategy.com and receive the starting capital. they need to pass the ID checks of course, but should be able to receive the starting capital if they do. i will escalate this issue for you to be double sure. :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • pratsku
      pratsku
      Bronze
      thank you for taking the time ..i know rejections have noting to say but i am glad you can check this for me wendy one for the girls yay... :D
    • vasu001
      vasu001
      Bronze
      Purplefizz,
      i have the same problem too.
      I want to invite my sister and claim the TAF bonus.
      She lives with me.
      So is it possible to create an account? and recieve the 50$ bonus?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi vasu,

yes it is possible for your sister to register and have a PokerStrategy.com account as well. it's fun to have a sibling to discuss pokerstrategy with. :D i'm still trying to convince my brother to play.

of course she will have to go through security checks and pass them first before she can claim her starting capital.

smiles,
      wendy