BB ($5.82)
      Hero ($2.34)
      UTG+1 ($2.06)
      UTG+2 ($3.78)
      MP1 ($2.66)
      CO ($2.88)
      BTN ($1.30)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.30, fold, Hero calls $0.22

FLOP ($0.62) 2:club: 7:heart: 7:spade:

SB bets $0.42, Hero folds

SB wins $0.59
      do fold was right because i put SB on range like 77+ AQ+ AJs
      pls correct me because im very bad vith ranges
      p.s sorry for bad english
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello vupix2,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

We can't put him on such a range if we even don't know his 3bet and hands sample. Most likely I'd even fold it preflop than Call it without knowing his 3bet. But as played nothing much to add, I wouldn't continue either there, hard to Call down on turn and we can't even be sure that we get paid. Also never know against what we are.

Best regards.
    • DrDunne
      i hope it is okay for me to give feedback - i think it would help my game if i try and look at other people's hands...

i think it could be good to fold to the 3bet preflop. the SB 3bets you quite big but also he is 3betting a UTG raiser. since your range is very tight UTG he should mostly have a very strong hand here and is most likely not bluffing. i would say he isn't doing this with a hand that you beat. depending on his stats, if he is fairly solid it is likely that he holds QQ+, AQ+. i think the main factors to take into account here are your relative position and the size of his 3bet. i think his 3bet range is very polarised when you are UTG raiser.

i hope i am not too far off with my feedback and that it helps a little - we will see when veriz evaluates the hand :)