Poker Stars $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1420562
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $12.68
      BTN: $13.81
      SB: $1.51
      BB: $8.08
      UTG: $13.99

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is CO with K :club: K :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.20, 2 folds, BB raises to $0.55, Hero calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.12) 4 :diamond: 8 :spade: Q :club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85

Turn: ($2.82) A :club: (2 players)
      BB bets $1.60, Hero folds

i was deep. wanted to call 3bets IP rather than 4bet and get worse hands to fold.
      so what do you do? just raise flop? but what if he reraises? stack off 150bb?
      turn is i guess a fold.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello qnb07,

Preflop: I guess on those stakes I'd just make it simple for myself. If he goes for a 3bet then lets just 4bet him back and most likely try to get it in. Of course there is an option to slowplay as well but while you even didn't mention what kind of player he is I wouldn't.

As played
      Flop: I wouldn't raise the flop, just doesn't make sense. :P Why not 4bet then preflop? Just Call and reevaluate it on further streets.
      Turn: Hard to say while I don't even know the opponent. Is he 3betting light, is he 3betting for value only? Is he capable of 2barreling even with air? According his 2nd barrel size it might be even a weak hand. But now again hands like AQ which go for a 3bet might complete, something like AK do as well complete. So practically what hands are left is JJ/TT but how would he play with them? Would he even 3bet? So it's hard to say what's the most profitable play here without knowing the opponent. Most likely folding is the safest play.

Best regards.