Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($14.02)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($5.40)
      viccini (SB) ($14.34)
      BB ($10.70)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) viccini is SB K:diamond: A:spade:
      1 fold, CO raises to $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, viccini raises to $1.40, 1 fold, CO raises to $2.50, BTN folds, $1.1 to viccini ($12.94)?

I doubled up some times at this table but decided to keep playing mainly cause of the BU.

I decided to 3bet here mainly cause of the BU as well. I think he'll call me with many crap hands but unfortunally CO 4bets me and BU folds. What do I do now? Push? Call? I called but I don't think it's the best option.

$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($14.02)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($5.40)
      viccini (SB) ($14.34)
      BB ($10.70)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) viccini is SB K:diamond: A:spade:
      1 fold, CO raises to $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, viccini raises to $1.40, 1 fold, CO raises to $2.50, BTN folds, viccini calls $1.10

Flop: Q:heart: 10:heart: 4:spade: ($5.45, 2 players)
      viccini checks, CO bets $2.90, viccini folds

Final Pot: $8.35

CO wins $8.08 (net +$2.68)

BTN lost $0.35
      viccini lost $2.50

Post flop I just xf but I might have folded the best hand. How would you play this hand? (as I doubled up it became a BSS hand but I'm sure you can judge it as well ;) )

thx in advance!
  • 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello,

Calling is definitly the worst play on his 4bet due the fact you are OOP, will miss a lot of times with your AK and will not stack QQ-TT if you hit a king or ace

Now the question is if he bets this big with AK/JJ and will fold to a check/shove. Basically it wouldn't hurt to check/shove sometimes as he will be puking with those hands + you block AA/KK & QQ by 50%

Sometimes it is also better to flat Pre and lead any Kxx/Axx board because you dont want to get into 4bet spots with CO + BU might be loose but sometimes he is just folding to 3bets

- Gerv
    • viccini
      viccini
      Global
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Hello,

Calling is definitly the worst play on his 4bet due the fact you are OOP, will miss a lot of times with your AK and will not stack QQ-TT if you hit a king or ace
      - Gerv
      Ok. And should I shove 100bbs here or just fold to the 4bet (assuming I 3betted instead of flating)?

Sometimes it is also better to flat Pre and lead any Kxx/Axx board because you dont want to get into 4bet spots with CO + BU might be loose but sometimes he is just folding to 3bets
      I think this was really the best option. Next time I'll think about flating instead of raising (at least with 100bb. With 40bb 3bet/shove would be ok, right?)

thx!!
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      if you get 4bet after you sqz with AKo it is best to:

Shove >>>>> Fold >>>>> Call

Hope it make sense

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • viccini
      viccini
      Global
      Originally posted by Gerv
      if you get 4bet after you sqz with AKo it is best to:

Shove >>>>> Fold >>>>> Call

Hope it make sense

Best regards,
      Gerv
      Yeah, it makes sense! Actually I shouldn't 3bet with AK if I'm not willing to go broke with it after a 4bet, right?

thx again!