[Application] [SOLD OUT] nl100FR ( Stars) BAP (50K hands) [investors:pls ship now]

• i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      ok investor payment info
      Gerv 10% PAID
      Malsonmaka 10% PAID
      Rah 10% PAID
      cristy007 5% PAID
      rio 10% PAID
      getdota 15% PAID
      Variencekiller 10% PAID
      dylboi: 30% PAID

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      btw lessthanthree can vouch for my honesty. He staked me for MTTs and i shipped a tourny and i paid him the next day (cuz he was not online after i shipped it).
      a few things u have to keep in mind regarding my graph
      1. WR is bigbets/100 not bigblinds
      2. I am mainly a RB grinder (our deal would ofc include RB)
      3. filter is nl100 rush
      FTP screenname: i5bet72o
      stars screenname: i5bet73o
      party screenname: i5bet72o
      Stake description: I plan to 9-12 table nl100 FR at stars. I do not want to deposit my own money for a few reasons,
      1. I have a decent amount tied up at FTP
      2. With PS indictment i am kinda stressed that stars will also close down (altho i know this is pretty unlikely)
      The stake is a shortterm one and will last 50K hands (which can be extended with both parties approval).In order for me to 9-12 table nl100 i require 35 buyins ($3500). The stake will end when i play 50K hands. If my BR drops below 15 buyins ($1500), the stakers will get 2 options
      1. i payout the remaining money (eg: if u invested $1750 and i reach 15 buyins u will get $750)
      2. The stakers will invest more money to reestablish my $3500 BR
      In order for the stakers to chose option 2, all stakers must agree to it or all stakers that do not agree to it must be bought out
      Distribution and Payout of Profit and RB after the staking (50K hands)
      If i profit (including RB+promo money): All stakers will recieve their intial investment back+ we will share the profits (again including RB+bonus money) 50/50
      If i lose money (including RB+promo money): All stakers will recieve the portion of my remaining BR corresponding to their original investment (aka their equity). I will not keep any of the staking BR.
      Buyout options:
      If at any time during the staking I want to quit (edit: this is extremly unlikely, something like a family emergency would have to happen for me to choose to quit):
      If I have a profit: Stakers get back their intial investment+75% of the profits
      If i have a loss: stakers will get back 100% of their inital investment
      If the majority of stakers (majority means >50% of equity not people) want me to quit (assuming my BR is greater than $1500):
      If i have a profit: Stakers will get back their initial investment+25% of the profits
      If i have a loss: Stakers will get back 90% of their equity in my remaining BR
      Stakers Buying Info
      Stakers can buy between 10% and 100% of my equity (first come first serve)
      Stakers must post here and contact me via the community section for skype info (unless u already have me on skype)
      Stakers: DONOT ship money until u have gotten in contact with me.
      Edit: 10%=$350
      20%=$700
      50%=$1750
      100%=$3500
      Final Remarks
      I think this is +EV for staker and i was very detailed as to the Terms b/c i think that if anyone is is investing $350+ they should be fully informed as to their horse. Also pls tell me what u think of my Terms even if u r not interested or dont have the BR to invest.
      i5bet72o

Feedback thread: i5bet72o feedback thread
  • 46 replies
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      i can vouch for 5bet. we had a successful MTT staking deal.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I got a couple of questions for you:

• Can u define RB on Stars

• Is it possible you can PM your stakers your stats? obviously posting it here could kill your edge

• How big is the change you would quit on your own since you made it for us clear that you have the right to quit anytime before 50k hands is accrued

Thanks in advance
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i5bet72o
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      btw lessthanthree can vouch for my honesty. He staked me for MTTs and i shipped a tourny and i paid him the next day (cuz he was not online after i shipped it).
      a few things u have to keep in mind regarding my graph
      1. WR is bigbets/100 not bigblinds
      2. I am mainly a RB grinder (our deal would ofc include RB)
      3. filter is nl100 rush
      FTP screenname: i5bet72o
      stars screenname: i5bet73o
      party screenname: i5bet72o
      Stake description: I plan to 9-12 table nl100 FR at stars. I do not want to deposit my own money for a few reasons,
      1. I have a decent amount tied up at FTP
      2. With PS indictment i am kinda stressed that stars will also close down (altho i know this is pretty unlikely)
      The stake is a shortterm one and will last 50K hands (which can be extended with both parties approval).In order for me to 9-12 table nl100 i require 35 buyins ($3500). The stake will end when i play 50K hands. If my BR drops below 15 buyins ($1500), the stakers will get 2 options
      1. i payout the remaining money (eg: if u invested $1750 and i reach 15 buyins u will get $750)
      2. The stakers will invest more money to reestablish my $3500 BR
      In order for the stakers to chose option 2, all stakers must agree to it or all stakers that do not agree to it must be bought out
      Distribution and Payout of Profit and RB after the staking (50K hands)
      If i profit (including RB+promo money): All stakers will recieve their intial investment back+ we will share the profits (again including RB+bonus money) 50/50
      If i lose money (including RB+promo money): All stakers will recieve the portion of my remaining BR corresponding to their original investment (aka their equity). I will not keep any of the staking BR.
      Buyout options:
      If at any time during the staking I want to quit:
      If I have a profit: Stakers get back their intial investment+75% of the profits
      If i have a loss: stakers will get back 100% of their inital investment
      If the majority of stakers (majority means >50% of equity not people) want me to quit (assuming my BR is greater than $1500):
      If i have a profit: Stakers will get back their initial investment+25% of the profits
      If i have a loss: Stakers will get back 90% of their equity in my remaining BR
      Stakers Buying Info
      Stakers can buy between 10% and 100% of my equity (first come first serve)
      Stakers must post here and contact me via the community section for skype info (unless u already have me on skype)
      Stakers: DONOT ship money until u have gotten in contact with me.
      Final Remarks
      I think this is +EV for staker and i was very detailed as to the Terms b/c i think that if anyone is is investing $350+ they should be fully informed as to their horse. Also pls tell me what u think of my Terms even if u r not interested or dont have the BR to invest.
      i5bet72o
      For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      I got a couple of questions for you:

• Can u define RB on Stars

• Is it possible you can PM your stakers your stats? obviously posting it here could kill your edge

• How big is the change you would quit on your own since you made it for us clear that you have the right to quit anytime before 50k hands is accrued

Thanks in advance
      RB=ANY money i recieve from Stars during this this staking thing. All points will be used to buy cash from the stars store and will be included (again we can discuss this further over skype.)
      Stats: if u want particulars again i can do it over skype but i dont think that posting my general stats will hurt too much edge wise (considering u will get a good idea after like 200 hands anyways), i am 15/13 w/ a 5% 3bet. Altho i really change it up depending on how many tables i am playing+my mood (altho this isnt always a good thing). I sometimes play as loose as like 22/18 and as tight as 11/9 (but i have seen winning regs at 100 with both these stats).
      Well probally less than 5% that i choose to quit. This will take me like 1 month tops (probally like 2 weeks). The only reason i would choose to quit would if something bad happened to me like a family emergency. Anyways i just wanted the option to avoid trouble in the rare case that something like this happened.
      lessthanthreee and nik: ty
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Yes mainly the last question I answered is a big dealbreaker since it can be interpreted in many many ways. Would be appreciated if you change that clausule into ''in case of emergency etc.'' to be more specific

I would put a thought in here

And it would be easy for potential stakers to know how much 1%=$x, 5%=x$ is in 1 eyesight

Thanks once again sir
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      ty for the suggestion. i made the changes to the original post.
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      superrio tentitivly said he'll take 10%. 90% left
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      dylboi wont be able to pay till the 6th of September, but he said he will take "whatevers left on the 6th" (up to 90%), but this thread is still open to other investors before the 6th
    • cristy007
      cristy007
      Bronze
      i would like to buy 5%.you said between 10 and 100 but i have to try:) .tell me if is ok
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I will take 10%
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cristy007
      i would like to buy 5%.you said between 10 and 100 but i have to try:) .tell me if is ok
      ill make an exception for u. 5% reserved.
    • cristy007
      cristy007
      Bronze
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      I wanna take/reserve 10%.
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      malosan: sure
      everyone: i will post here telling u when to send the money.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi i5bet72o,

as part of requirements, can you kindly create a feedback thread and link to it in your original post?

thanks,
      wendy
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi i5bet72o,

as part of requirements, can you kindly create a feedback thread and link to it in your original post?

thanks,
      wendy
      ty, done
    • OnexvieT
      OnexvieT
      Bronze
      I will take 10%
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I will take 10%, talk to you later on Skype when I get home and will ship you the money then.

GL
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      just a reminder, i will tell everyone to ship the money when this sells out.