This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Sh JJ.

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $1.78
      BB:
      $1.28
      Hero:
      $2.72

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.104 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J:heart: , J:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, SB raises to $0.14, BB calls $0.12, Hero calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.42) 5:spade: , 3:heart: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.42, BB folds, Hero calls $0.42.

Turn: ($1.26) T:heart: (2 players)
      SB raises $1.22 (All-In), Hero calls $1.22.

River: ($3.70) A:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.70

Should i 4bet preflop? His 3bet looks very weak, and if i call it'll be multiway pot.

He pots flop. Would he pot with a monster like AA, KK or QQ? No one raised him preflop, so he should fell secure with his big overpair. So maybe a smaller overpair, like tens? Or AK going for the maximum fold equity? a set is not very likely, he's not very aggressive preflop, he wouldn't 3bet small pp.

So, could i just get it in on the flop? And, on the river, can i call shove?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Against that kind of line I'd really be inclined to fold it on flop. While he even bets pot. So I don't really see us winning a lot of hands. Only TT. More likely he wouldn't even bet pot if he just had some draw+overcards.

Of course there is a small chance him doing such a move but now again most likely it's rather a made hand. He made a small min-raise preflop and now bets pot on flop which indicates to a strong hand.

Best regards.