Taf

• 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      You could always suggest your firends to deposit some money of their own, the $50 starting capital is but a tiny part of what we offer, as you've surely noticed yourself by now.

As long as they played tracked, they will still receive StrategyPoints.

Regards,
      Richard
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there vasu.

you meant you have $25 in his TAF balance whilst the minimum for transfer is $50. correct?

the only thing to do really is to try and refer more friends, or get the currently referred friends to play (free capital or not). when your balance reaches 50, you can cash it out.

here is the complete info:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/

also, why dont you check out the threads here to see what other people have done to increase their referrals :)

referred friends are passive

My Pokerstrategy video :) ))

how successful are you with the TAF program?

smiles,
      wendy
    • vasu001
      vasu001
      Bronze
      BTW,
      i referred a friend, name - shashi001
      but he is not in my referred friends list. i did it today, so will it take time to update?
      PS he did not try for free 50$ capital, he is just using the deposit bonus is bet365.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vasu001
      BTW,
      i referred a friend, name - shashi001
      but he is not in my referred friends list. i did it today, so will it take time to update?
      PS he did not try for free 50$ capital, he is just using the deposit bonus is bet365.
      Hi vasu,

Thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com :heart:

When You're friend signs up and enters your PokerStrategy.com username in the "Referred by" field, he will be tracked as referred by you. If he didn't managed to do this, there's nothing we can do about it.

Please send a ticket to our customer support and they'll be able to help you out.

Ingrid