$50, is this a wind up

• reddevil147
      reddevil147
      Bronze
      i have been reading that quite a few members are having problems with recieving the $50.00 from pokerstrategy, i was just wondering if this is a wind up as i dont want to really waste my time on this site if that is all im going to do (just hoping and wondering if im going to recieve the capital)
  • 18 replies
    • blazerkid57
      blazerkid57
      Global
      its real.
    • Jesus80
      Jesus80
      Bronze
      of course u gonna get it..just follow all the steps its not a waste of time i get the bonus time ago...just be patient the weekend dont work so im sure u gonna get it this week if u already make all the steps correctly and send the id check :)

Best regards
      Jesus
    • LaDeeDaa
      LaDeeDaa
      Bronze
      i got mine in less then 2 days :)
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Less than 24 hours, twice. ;)

[EDIT]: Added a link to avoid confusion. :P
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      Less than 24 hours, twice. ;)

[EDIT]: Added a link to avoid confusion. :P
      WTF???
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Oh, sorry, didn't see the link. Nice one, 2 accounts on FTP :D , you do know they don't approve of that :P
    • erob60
      erob60
      Gold
      You seriously think that someone would piss around setting up this whole complex website and translating it into 13 alternate languages so that it serves no purpose other than to give some people they don't know some false hope of receiving a small amount of money?

Pfft
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by erob60
      You seriously think that someone would piss around setting up this whole complex website and translating it into 13 alternate languages so that it serves no purpose other than to give some people they don't know some false hope of receiving a small amount of money?

Pfft
      lol
    • TheTrav
      TheTrav
      Basic
      Originally posted by erob60

Pfft
      owned lol
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      Oh, sorry, didn't see the link. Nice one, 2 accounts on FTP :D , you do know they don't approve of that :P
      Actually I have 3 accounts on FTP. :P 2 of them are Play Money only though. One for ring games, one for tournaments. The one I created for PS is now used in the Freerolls so that eventually I'll make some cash, take it to the ring tables, and generate more StrategyPoints.

It's kinda hard though considering the amount of donkeys in these Freerolls... :rolleyes:
    • Jari61
      Jari61
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have waited now nearly a month my 50$ on PartyPoker. I have sent my ID and passed the quiz. Are you guys haveing some serious problem whit PartyPoker? Or should I change 50$ bonus to Mansion for exaple?

Thanks!
    • zdavid2008
      zdavid2008
      Basic
      I sent my IDs on Sunday, still $0 on my Mansion account :( Is there a problem, or .... I just gotta be patient? :D
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, you should be patient. You've done all things, and the only thing now is patience. ;)

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Jari61,

I would recommend writing a ticket, to check if your ID information was received, as this is most likely the problem. Did you send it from the email address that you signed up with?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      ya ive waited a nice amount also.. i mean i think maybe you guys should send a email saying uve recieved our id check beacause i sent mine and got no info on it back.
    • Jari61
      Jari61
      Bronze
      I have tried to contact your support team 3 times by e-mail, but i havent recieved any answer. Cant you do the ID check?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Jari61,

So you sent a mail with your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com from the email that you registered with? I will see about implementing a feature of replying to received ID checks as that is a good measure - but in the meantime the best way to contact the support team with questions remains our ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • lotsoflove
      lotsoflove
      Bronze
      I was waiting for a while to but i sent them a new ticket and recieved my 50 dollars in party poker less then 24 hours later.When i went to party poker the following day i played in the 8k 2 dollar rebuy and won 2300 first prize. So the key is patience in poker and waiting for the 5 starting capital.