50 dollars

• soundflip
      soundflip
      Bronze
      Hey guys, sorry to sound repetitive to previous threads, but curious to how this works? Once you pass the test, then you receive 50 dollars for free? how does this work though, as in does a percentage of my rake or something along those lines go towards poker strategy or?

Cheers
  • 43 replies
    • MrArtVandelay
      MrArtVandelay
      Bronze
      You probably have to do an id-test. And you dont have to pay any of your rake to pokerstrategy ;) --> Rakeback
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi soundflip,

yes that sounds correct. you pass the quiz, pass ID verification, receive the free $50 and start playing with it. you generate rake in the poker rooms where you play, they give us money for bringing a new player for them.

you can check out our business model here. :)

MrArtVandelay, thanks for chiming in here. just want to clarify that rake is different from rakeback. rake is the part the pot that the poker room takes every hand (so it goes to the poker room). rakeback is the part of that which goes to the player and is usually expressed in percentages.

hope that clears everything up guys. any more questions, dont hesitate to ask.

smiles,
      wendy
    • Pinkleoj
      Pinkleoj
      Basic
      Hi Moderators,

I want to know the status of my starting 50$. I am waiting for it since I passed the quiz already and submitted the needed identification but there is no feedback yet.

Thank you for your kind help.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pinkleoj
      Hi Moderators,

I want to know the status of my starting 50$. I am waiting for it since I passed the quiz already and submitted the needed identification but there is no feedback yet.

Thank you for your kind help.
      Hi Pinkleoj,

Welcome to our community!

You're profile details were updated yesterday with the correct phone number and one of my colleagues will get in touch with you shortly to verify your account. Please bare with us and thank you for your patience.

Meantime, you could tell us a little bit about you! Why don't you introduce yourself here and let us know which poker room are you planning to play at?

Are you new to the poker world or already experienced player?

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.
      Ingrid
    • soundflip
      soundflip
      Bronze
      Im not now if Ive stuffed something up... Ive passed the quiz, and even used the bonus code when I made a deposit on party poker with the PS*** or what ever, but according to poker strategy I havnt selected a platform? Have I done something wrong?

Cheers
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey soundflip,

If you are still experiencing issues, you can write our Service team a Ticket here for a solution.
    • markcasement
      markcasement
      Bronze
      Hi, I just sent in my ID today, does anybody have a *rough* idea of how long it usually takes?

• matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      About 3 minutes.
    • markcasement
      markcasement
      Bronze
      is that serious or a joke? 0.o
      If its not i seem to have got a busy time
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I'm just joking. Please wait a day or two.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi markcasement :)

welcome to our community! dont worry about matel, he's a real kidder :D but still awesome like the rest of the community :)
      it usually takes around 48 hours but the weekend is coming up so there might be a little delay.
      will have someone look up your case and get back to you soon. also pls keep a close eye on your tickets as that is how primary communication occurs. in the meantime, why dont you watch some videos or read some articles first to get you started? :)

we look forward to seeing you around.

also @ soundflip, how is your case going? i see you havent become bronze yet :( any updates? let me know pls.

smiles everyone and have a happy weekend!

wendy
    • MrArtVandelay
      MrArtVandelay
      Bronze
      Hi purplefizz. U know if there is any shot ill get the 50 dollars tonight :] or are the coming tomorrow. Otherwise i probably should go to bed soon :P
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by MrArtVandelay
      Hi purplefizz. U know if there is any shot ill get the 50 dollars tonight :] or are the coming tomorrow. Otherwise i probably should go to bed soon :P
      Hi MrArtVandelay,

Considering you only sent your ID today and that it also now the weekend I would suggest going to bed :)

The transfer will most likely be delayed as it's the weekend but rest assured it will in your poker account within the next 48 hours, as long as you pass the ID Verification.

All the best,
      Gary
    • MrArtVandelay
      MrArtVandelay
      Bronze
      Hehe, okey going to bed now : ]
      ''Great! Your money is being transferred.

All your data has been checked and approved by our team. We will transfer your free $50 within two working days and will notify you by email.''
      Well, that came up so i guessed i passed it

Just wanted extra to play this weakend because of the Partypoker bonus;)
    • markcasement
      markcasement
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi markcasement :)

welcome to our community! dont worry about matel, he's a real kidder :D but still awesome like the rest of the community :)
      it usually takes around 48 hours but the weekend is coming up so there might be a little delay.
      will have someone look up your case and get back to you soon. also pls keep a close eye on your tickets as that is how primary communication occurs. in the meantime, why dont you watch some videos or read some articles first to get you started? :)

we look forward to seeing you around.

also @ soundflip, how is your case going? i see you havent become bronze yet :( any updates? let me know pls.

smiles everyone and have a happy weekend!

wendy
      thanks alot sounds good.
      will do so hopefully I can make something out of this when I get it :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrArtVandelay
      Hehe, okey going to bed now : ]
      ''Great! Your money is being transferred.

All your data has been checked and approved by our team. We will transfer your free $50 within two working days and will notify you by email.''
      Well, that came up so i guessed i passed it

Just wanted extra to play this weakend because of the Partypoker bonus;)
      that's really great to hear! :D now all you need is a little patience :) . remember, no need deposit, just wait for your funds to arrive. in fact, it is better not to do so at least until you receive your free starting capital to avoid complications. ok? let me know when it gets there!

cheers guys. :)
    • soundflip
      soundflip
      Bronze
      hmm im not sure, sent off a ticket or what not to technical support. I'm now bronze, which im not sure what that means? But ive already deposited with the bonus code, which makes me think im likley not to receive the bonus now? If the site hasnt registed me as actually picking a platform, could be a bit of a pain in the arse, and might have to use a different site or make another deposit somewhere else?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi soundflip,

being bronze means one of two things: either you've received your starting capital or you've been tracked to PokerStrategy.com by making a deposit. the support team would know better which case it is. let me confirm this for you first. also, i would advice not making a deposit anywhere else until you receive your starting capital. (just to reiterate, it does not require a deposit to be transferred to you, and in some poker rooms, actually make it more complicated). il try to get an answer for you asap but its the weekend so must request for a little patience. :)
    • markcasement
      markcasement
      Bronze
      sigh, failed the id check for whatever reason. Do you not think it would be a good idea if everyone could submit id again once? just to like get a clearer picture or somthin although we dont know where we went wrong..