This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50 dollars

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi filip2911,

sorry to hear you are having troubles. were you able to provide everything that was asked? documents have to be clear and understandable without missing parts.

if you are asking about details in the security steps, they are not allowed to disclose those (even we do not know the reason) because security gets compromised. that can indeed get frustrating but that is the way it works and these checks are in place for a good reason. in any case, i will flag this and get some help for you.

regards,
      wendy
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by filip2911
      I got problems with reciving 50$ - Admins of pokerstrategy dont want replay me!

Problem is ... i passed quiz, sent my copy of personal card and get answer "bonus problem, wont arrive on your account"
      I asked few times about it where is problem ... admins give me answer "you cant recive bonus how else i can help you?"
      These is brutal, i want answer why I CANT GET MONEY ON MY ACCOUNT!?
      I PASED QUIZ / I SENT COPY OF MY ID and admins says me few times, you cant recive money (NO REASON!) how else can i help you?

HELP ME! Say why i cant recive my fair money on my new maked account
      As my colleagues have explained on more than one occasion, we cannot give specifics as to why your account was denied the free starting capital. This is because a fraud prevention policy is only useful if it's relatively secret so that it remains unexploited.

You should recognize, generally, however that you can only receive the starting capital on one occasion and one account, and if you've received the starting capital in the past, you can't open a new account to receive it once more.

I hope that clarifies things.

Best,

Marc
    • filip2911
      filip2911
      Basic
      i never before recived starting capital i pased quiz hard in 3rd try and finnaly when i passed it i said YES I WILL GOT 50$

I sent all what i need, registrierd on your site, registrierd account on a poker 770, sent request for my account CROFilip for 50$, sent copy of my ID everything what u asked
      and its all ok!

In few hours later i recived massage "autorization faild you cant recive starting bonus capital" WTF? I gived and maked all what your site asked me
      I want 50$ !!!!
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Bronze
      filip2911,

I'm sorry, but for security reasons, I can't discuss your application further.

All I can say is that, having reviewed the support correspondence you had recently, I'm satisfied that your application was handled appropriately and that the correct decision was made.

I'm now closing this thread.

Best,

Marc