Passed

• 3 replies
    • Marivs
      Marivs
      Bronze
      A lot of newcomers think that for playing poker you need great amount of luck and lots of guts to heroically bluff your oponents - fortunately this isnt the case! It takes skill, patience, lots and lots of studying and hand analysing, and for the begginers in poker the most important part - you have to be willing to accept the wisdom presented to you by this site for instance and not follow your own ideas (no AJ from UTG in not a good hand and limping with AA alongside 5 other players to slowplay is also a big NO NO)

Sure, theoreticaly this site can help you get rich but it all depends on you!

And welcome aboard! :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Very well put Marirvs :)

Welcome to the site LarryHagman! With an open mind for new information, lots of patience and the willingness to apply the knowledge offered here one can surely move up the limits in Poker.

Best of luck at the tables,
      SoyCD
    • LarryHagman
      LarryHagman
      Bronze
      I'm looking to learn, I have come to respect that there is a lot more to the game than just throwing chips at two cards, I've already had a read of a few sections and seen theres a few things I was doing wrong.

Hopefully with time and patience I can put these into practice.