[NL2-NL10] AA vs station raising, dangerous board

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Not the greatest flop for us but going for just Check/Fold is still a bit too weak while the opponent is rather station-like. I'd still CBet and reevaluate further actions.

Best regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      I made a potsize cbet (what worse did I expect to call? no idea, don't know whether AQ and KQ are in his range), he folded and actually showed 77. Really wasn't expecting that.
      Anyway, if I get called, what should I do? Check/call any , check/fold any 9/A and 2 barrel any blank trying to get free showdown? Then check/fold river? Very ugly spot with AA oop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      I made a potsize cbet (what worse did I expect to call? no idea, don't know whether AQ and KQ are in his range), he folded and actually showed 77. Really wasn't expecting that.
      Anyway, if I get called, what should I do? Check/call any , check/fold any 9/A and 2 barrel any blank trying to get free showdown? Then check/fold river? Very ugly spot with AA oop.
      If you make it pot size then you pretty much commit yourself if any comes. Any ace comes then you already beat all the weaker sets. So therefore against them we are still going broke.